New seating options from MLP Seating
July 7, 2011
Stay and Play Series chair
Stay and Play Series features the best of modern design, comfort and durability
MLP Seating introduces its new line of gaming seating products – the Stay and Play Series. This series features the best of modern design, comfort and durability. These seats can be attached to a variety of stool and chair bases for any gaming application.
- Innovative Multi-Density Injection Molded Seat and Back
- FIVE YEAR Warranty on the Foam
- Wide Flex Back Bracket for Additional Comfort
- Flex Bracket is Upholstered
- Durable Seat to Stool Base Attachment Construction
- Heavy Duty – Comfortable – Handle on the Seat Back
- Optional Removable Seat Pad
- All Welded Steel Base with Extended Foot Rest
- Steel Bases available with Round or Oval Tube Legs
- Bases Have Welded Foot Pads with Teflon Glides
- Three Seat Options
- Large Seat (20-inches wide) and Large Upholstered Back
- Medium Seat (19.5-inches wide) with Medium Upholstered Back
- Large Seat with Mesh Back – First in the Industry!!
This is the casino industry’s first Mesh Back gaming stool. A Mesh Back for the ultimate in comfort. The Mesh Back breaths for a “cooler” experience. The Mesh Back lets the lights from the slot machine lights and images “shine” through!!
Contact Steve Odden at email@example.com for more information. The Stay and Play Series is one of Four Lines of Gaming Seating offered by MLP Seating Corp. For more information, visit www.mlpseating.com or call 1-800-723 3030 x112.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.