Boyd Gaming’s loyalty program gets connected
January 16, 2009
Boyd Gaming launched B Connected Online, the personalized
interface for the company’s new nationwide customer loyalty program.
B Connected Online gives players a one-stop place to monitor special offers, point balances, and progress toward achieving higher tier levels within the program. But the site goes far beyond these features, offering a range of groundbreaking tools that personalize the customer experience.
“Boyd Gaming focuses on providing an exceptional customer experience. B Connected Online brings that philosophy to the Web,” said Paul Chakmak, chief operating officer of Boyd Gaming. “Our goal was to develop cutting-edge tools that make it easier than ever for customers to enjoy the benefits of B Connected membership.”
B Connected Online includes numerous features that are unique in the gaming industry, including:
- Personalized Home Page with customized, real-time calendars that provide customer with a quick snapshot of all events, entertainment, gaming promotions and exclusive offers at any property on any selected day.
- BCO Mobile (mobile.bconnectedonline.com), a mirror site optimized for use on mobile phones.
- BCO Desktop, an application that sounds an alert on a customer’s computer whenever a new offer or promotion is sent to the customer’s account. (The application will be available for download later in the first quarter.)
- Slot Search, a navigation tool that allows customers to search through the slot selection of any Boyd Gaming casino, then provides the specific location of the game on a casino’s floor.
- Webcams will offer live video feeds from five locations in Las Vegas – Orleans Arena, the Fremont Street Experience, Mystic Falls Park at Sam’s Town Las Vegas, the Gold Coast, and the outdoor area at The Orleans. Additional webcams at Boyd Gaming properties elsewhere in the country are planned in the future.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.