IGT to showcase Class II content at OIGA
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) plans to spotlight its Class II games for the award-winning S3000 cabinet at the OIGA Conference and Trade Show 2017 (OIGA) in Oklahoma City, Okla. July 24-26. IGT’s Class II content will be joined in booth 602 by a portfolio of the company’s premium and core games on a variety of cutting-edge hardware solutions.
“In the time since IGT revealed the company’s Class II games for the S3000 at NIGA 2017, our customers at Choctaw Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma have featured these games on their floor and the feedback has been very encouraging,” said Nick Khin, IGT chief commercial officer, gaming. “The introduction of Class II content on the award-winning S3000 cabinet emphasizes IGT’s commitment to providing its tribal customers in Oklahoma with best-in-class solutions. IGT’s OIGA 2017 portfolio will be anchored in our new Class II titles for the S3000 cabinet, and complemented by many of the company’s most anticipated core and premium products such as the S3000 XL cabinet and The Voice Video Slots.”
IGT’s initial Class II games for the S3000 cabinet are three-reel, one-line games that feature “Sparky,” an animated lightning bolt mascot that is incorporated throughout the themes and triggers bonus events when it appears on a payline. OIGA attendees can experience the following IGT Class II titles on the S3000 cabinet: As Good As Gold, Double Topaz, Double Sizzling Rose, Wild Bill, 2X3X4X5X Duck$ in a Row and 2X3X4X5X Irish Shamrocks.
IGT’s OIGA booth will also feature standout premium and core games such as:
- The Voice Video Slots on the CrystalCurve ULTRA cabinet. The game features popular songs and video footage from the worldwide TV hit series, bank-wide win celebrations, and a symbol set that features several The Voice coaches from around the world including Blake Shelton, Rita Ora, Adam Levine and Ricky Martin.
- Two new Fort Knox games on the CrystalCurve cabinet – Fort Knox Cleopatra Video Slots and Fort Knox Diamond Vault Video Slots. Boasting a 43-inch curved touchscreen display with ultra-HD 4K graphics, the CrystalCurve cabinet delivers pristine visuals and a dynamic player experience.
- The Sphinx 4D game on the CrystalCurve TRUE 4D cabinet that offers a multi-sensory gaming experience that enhances its glasses-free 3D technology. Mid-air haptic and gesture-based technologies enable players to touch and manipulate 3D objects emerging from the screen.
- The Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin Double Diamond game on the MEGATOWER cabinet that stands 11-feet tall and features scaled-up design elements from the S3000 cabinet.
- The Double Diamond Pinball game on the large-format S3000 XL cabinet.
- The Golden Egypt, Majestic Gorilla and Legend of Chang’e games – all “Proven Performers” that have excelled in the company’s global test bank process.
- The Gold Bar 7s and Bonus Wheel Triple Diamond games for the S3000 cabinet.