Safe rooms - fortified environments that provide a protective refuge in the event of an attack or other threat - are an increasing necessity for people and organizations of all interests and sizes. In the hospitality and gaming industries, where tens of millions of dollars exchange hands daily, the need to safeguard high-rollers and corporate executives is a priority.
Safe rooms constructed by Global Security Experts, specialists in the field, can transform any walk-in closet of a penthouse or suite into a guest’s ultimate sanctum while allowing the same space to retain its natural look and feel.
“What Global Security Experts understands is that often the security has to be almost invisible and at the same time provide a significant increase in the level of protection while never getting in the way,” says Jeff Dingle, a former federal law enforcement trainer and past director of Protection Operations for the Carter Center in Atlanta. “Any solution that provides additional security is a value-added proposition and gives the hotel/property owner a business edge in the highly competitive field of attracting high-rollers and ultra-wealthy guests.”
GSE’s safe rooms include:
• Bullet-resistant security door with vault-like hardware and electronic camera peephole;
• Walls, floors and ceilings reinforced with proprietary ballistic and wire-mesh materials;
• Location-monitoring screen, which aids both guests and the police in pinpointing an intruder’s whereabouts within a penthouse or suite;
• Power outlets, cell phone chargers, first-aid kits, emergency lighting, water, oxygen, packaged food and (possibly) self-defense tools;
• Biological/chemical air-filtration system.
This lifesaving technology can be incorporated as part of an architect’s plans - and a crucial element for security experts - when consulting with hotel and casino owners during the critical stages of construction.
For more information, phone +1 888 306 7999; or visit www.globalsecurityexperts.com.