MEI licenses EASITRAX Soft Count to Money Controls
MEI has agreed to license use of EASITRAX Soft Count to Money Controls. The arrangement provides Money Controls global access to the integrated software/hardware solution that makes cash verification more efficient and places information collected in a bill validator into a database that can be accessed to analyze slot floor performance.
“This is a proud day for MEI,” said Tom Nugent, MEI president - Gaming. “Money Control’s interest in EASITRAX Soft Count, along with the positive feedback we have received from the numerous customers using the product, verifies the value of this solution. The ability to work with a competitor – to raise the expectations for bill validator manufacturers – helps us to move the industry forward.”
The full potential of EASITRAX Soft Count can only be realized if the slot floor is fully enabled. Expanding the product’s reach improves it ability to redefine the cash management process.
“We’re excited about the opportunity to work with MEI,” said Mike Innes, Money Controls chief executive. “At the end of the day, we both benefit from making casino operations more efficient – which EASITRAX Soft Count definitely accomplishes.”
EASITRAX Soft Count utilizes RFID technology to connect slot machine asset numbers and bill validator operational information to a specific cashbox. Accessing data has never been faster – allowing operators to base decisions on several instant reports programmed within the accompanying software:
- Acceptance rate of what is in the cashbox ·
- Currency report documents how many bills are in each cashbox and the percentage of collected denominations over a period of time ·
- Drop status manages the daily collection of the money and cashboxes ·
- Jams reports, if they occur, identifying potential problems ·
- Rejection types defines one of seven categories as to why the bill was rejected ·
- Version report ensures each bill validator has up-to-date software.