Bally Technologies Launches new interactive Web site
Bally Technologies launched a significantly enhanced and redesigned corporate Web site, BallyTech.com, to better serve the evolving needs of the global gaming industry.
“Customer feedback played a big role in developing our new Web site,” said Dan Savage, Bally’s Vice President of Marketing. “It was of paramount importance that we give our customers the online tools they need to make their job easier. That’s why we focused on creating more robust and user-friendly features such as advanced search capabilities for par sheets, SMI numbers, and other key information our customers need to access online.
Savage added, “This new Web site is just the start of our commitment to provide customers and stakeholders with more robust e-commerce tools; we are currently working on even more powerful enhancements.”
In addition to a visually new graphical look and feel, the revamped BallyTech.com website also features:
- Enhanced presentation of Bally’s latest stepper and video-slot portfolio, including a Games Showroom with game-play videos.
- A comprehensive Systems section with information on all Bally Systems as well as professional services and training programs.
- A robust new global search engine.
- An interactive global map of Bally’s worldwide offices with quick-find office contact information.
- An expanded career search function and online job application.
- Improved security authentication for customer usernames and passwords.