The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced that its board of the directors has approved the membership applications of six new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 67 members.
The new AGEM members are:
- AP-ID Inc., based in Green Bay, Wis., is a leader in identification validation technology for casino resorts.
- DynaGraphic Printing, based in Reno, Nev., offers quality conventional printing services enhanced with cross-media capabilities.
- Incredible Technologies, based in Arlington Heights, Ill., is a designer and manufacturer of top quality Class III gaming machines.
- Masterpiece Advertising, based in Atlantic City, N.J., is a full-service advertising, marketing and public relations agency.
- Regulatory Management Counselors, based in East Lansing, Mich., is a law firm that specializes in assisting gaming suppliers and financial institutions.
- Strategy9, based in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, provides marketing automation software and direct mail services to the casino industry.