G2E Asia 2013 rolls out expanded conference program and exposition
G2E Asia’s show floor is complemented by a world-class three-day conference program in 2013. The scheduled sessions will explore all the most important topics and latest developments in global gaming today, while also providing abundant networking opportunities.
A breakdown of the full conference program is as follows:
TUESDAY, MAY 21
• Growth Stream: Asia Pacific Overview-Explore how changes in jurisdictions across the region will affect the Asian gaming market as a whole.
• Finding the Philippines: Manila’s Entertainment City Debuts-Learn about the challenges and opportunities of developing Manila’s first integrated resort.
• Island Fever: Taiwan’s Steady Progress Toward Gaming-Understand the regulations and development plans of Taiwan’s offshore casinos.
• Macau Update-Hear about the latest developments in the final phases of construction in Cotai, as well as what’s happening in nearby Henquin Island and what it means for greater Macau.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 22
• Show Me The Money-CFOs from Asia’s most prominent gaming companies will discuss the issues that impact the financial success of their properties.
The Chinese Consumer: Burgeoning Middle Class – Learn what Chinese consumers want from holiday and travel choices and how to capitalize on their rising discretionary spending.
• Meet the Press: Outside Views of the Asian Gaming Market-Top journalists covering the Asian gaming industry will assess the current landscape and what the future holds for the world’s most rapidly expanding gaming market.
• Gaming Technology Innovations-Learn about how the latest technologies are shaping and expanding the reach of table games and how casinos track and interact with customers in Asia.
THURSDAY, MAY 23
• VIP vs. Premium Mass Market: Growing a Healthy Mix-Find out the facts behind why the growth of the mass market segment in Macau has overtaken that of the VIP market.
• Building a Brand: What’s in a Name? -Learn about how the Asian casino player perceives brand value and the importance of creating new brands and sustaining established ones.
• Mining the Baccarat Bonanza-A Baccarat Master Speaks: Explore the popularity of baccarat and discuss how the game aligns with the uniquely Chinese world view.
In addition to the three-day Conference program, G2E Asia is offering a Gaming Management Certificate Program, a full-day course designed to equip new and mid-level casino managers with the basic knowledge to advance their careers through a combination of theoretical discussions and an exploration of practical experiences. The Gaming Management Certificate Program, produced in partnership with the University of Macau and UNLV Singapore, will be a full-day course. In the morning, participants will discuss the three Chinese characters behind Macau's gaming success; the influence of gaming and hospitality on the Pacific Rim and how best to segment and retain loyal customers. The afternoon sessions will hone in on human resource and strategic management matters, together with practical applications of research on hospitality and gaming in Asia.
Throughout the three-day event, gaming professionals will enjoy networking opportunities unique to G2E. There at the G2E Welcome Reception will give attendees the chance to talk with industry experts from all over the world while enjoying cocktails and musical performances right on the exhibition floor to maximize business and networking opportunities.
G2E Asia also has organized a wealth of other networking activities where participants can share a meal and engage one another on the matters most prevalent in gaming today.
The Players Club VIP Luncheon will be a unique opportunity for key buyers and decision makers from Asia’s casinos, hotel properties and cruises to discuss business and key issues over lunch.
The luncheon for conference delegates, sponsored by Baha Mar, will provide participants with a relaxed setting in which to build camaraderie, exchange information and explore cooperative opportunities.
On May 23, the networking Luncheon for Slots and Table Game Operators and Suppliers will bring together vendors of these popular gaming staples for an afternoon of lively discussion on commercial challenges and opportunities.
On the morning of May 24, the Global Gaming Women Breakfast will feature a roundtable discussion by female leaders from the region’s top operators and most important suppliers. Attendees can learn how these top executives established themselves in gaming and join vibrant group discussions for more in-depth conversations and meaningful takeaways.
In order to deliver an unprecedented return on participants’ investment, G2E Asia organizers have collected feedback from exhibitors and attendees to make this year’s event even better. This research resulted in a revamped show floor layout, which is easier to navigate and provides better sightlines.
Also new at G2E Asia 2013 is G2E TV, which will live stream daily interviews with global gaming industry leaders on the show’s official website and via the new G2E Asia mobile app, G2E Asia Mobile. The app, available for Android and iPhone platforms, provides participants with portable, one-click access to the latest G2E Asia 2013 news to ensure they never miss a show highlight. The app also will allow participants to search conference sessions, access their My G2E Asia Show Planner agendas, search for exhibitors and view the full schedule of events.
G2E Asia 2013 again will offer pavilions on the show floor to highlight iGaming and security and surveillance, two of the gaming industry’s most crucial and fastest growing sectors. The security and surveillance pavilion will host workshops in theaters on the show floor, during which industry professionals can learn about new product innovations. Among the featured security and surveillance products will be CCTV, access control, monitoring, video systems, alarms, security software and more. The iGaming pavilion will be an ideal business opportunity for industry professionals to find partners and lend their expertise to discussions on innovations in this industry sector.
For more information on G2E Asia, visit www.g2easia.com.