A fire at Stratta in Wynn Las Vegas yesterday morning caused the restaurant and the casino sports book to be evacuated.
The fire occurred in a grease duct connected to Stratta’s ventilation system, according to a Clark County spokeswoman. One employee was treated for smoke inhalation.
The restaurant and sports book were re-opened after firefighters vented smoke through a hotel skylight, although one pizza oven remained closed. County Fire Chief Bertral Washington told theLas Vegas Review Journalthat the fire crews' fast actions and the hotel's well-designed mechanical system helped contain the blaze.
Wynn Las Vegas suffers small restaurant fire
October 10, 2011