The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of seven new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 73 members.
The new AGEM members are:
- Astro Corp., based in Taipei, Taiwan, is a leading manufacturer of gaming machines featuring unique game concepts, animated special effects and 3-D graphics.
- Digital Display Group, based in Edina, Minn., is a division of Alpha Video & Audio and provides digital signage solutions and software that links to progressives and casino management systems.
- Euro Games Technology (EGT), based in Sofia, Bulgaria, is a leading manufacturer of games, gaming machines, jackpot systems and multi-player solutions.
- Gaming Support, based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands with operations in Las Vegas, supplies digital signage, jackpot controllers and gaming management systems.
- KGM Gaming, based in Philadelphia, supplies and distributes gaming machines and a wide variety of other products and services in Pennsylvania and the Northeast.
- Lewis & Roca, a law firm with offices in Las Vegas, Reno, Phoenix, Tucson and Albuquerque, specializes in issues impacting the gaming industry and equipment manufacturers.
- Tournament One, based in Las Vegas, focuses on supplying equipment manufacturers with state-of-the-art digital media and game content development with an emphasis on custom mystery events.