BOYD GAMING LAUNCHES NEW MOBILE APP
B Connected Mobile is the first multiproperty, loyalty program-based iPhone application of its kind in the gaming industry, and is available for free download at the iPhone App Store.
B Connected Mobile provides a wealth of personalized information, including:
- Exclusive hotel, dining and gaming offers, including “Best Rates Available” on hotel rooms for B Connected members;
- Instant access to event information, schedules and special offers at all Boyd Gaming properties using B Connected;
- “Locate Me,” a GPS-powered feature that provides additional real-time information when a customer visits a specific Boyd Gaming property;
- Slot Search, a search engine that allows customers to find Boyd Gaming casinos that have their favorite machines, and displays the games’ locations on a casino floor map; - The ability to track B Connected point balances in real time; and
- The ability to make immediate hotel or restaurant reservations.
“B Connected Mobile offers unique benefits and information to our guests, both before their visit and at the moment they walk through our door. In just two years, B Connected Online has established itself as one of the most heavily used player-loyalty websites in our industry, providing customers unparalleled ease of use and access to information. B Connected Mobile is another example of how we are using technology in creative new ways to deliver exceptional value to our customers,” said Paul Chakmak, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Boyd Gaming.
The company plans to release BlackBerry and Android versions of B Connected Mobile later this year.
To view a demonstration of how the B Connected Mobile app works, visit www.bconnectedmobileapp.com.
B Connected membership is not required to use the B Connected Mobile app; however, the benefit of membership unlocks many of the app’s features. B Connected membership is free and available at 13 Boyd Gaming properties: Gold Coast, The Orleans, Sam’s Town, Suncoast, California, Fremont and Main Street Station in Las Vegas; Blue Chip in Michigan City, Ind.; Par-A-Dice in East Peoria, Ill.; Sam’s Town in Tunica, Miss.; Treasure Chest in Kenner, La.; Delta Downs in Vinton, La.; and Sam’s Town in Shreveport, La.