Akron, Ohio-based GOJO Industries, a leader in hand hygiene and skin health and inventors of PURELL Hand Sanitizer, launched the CXT Counter Mount Dispensing System, a new line of all-metal counter mount hand soap dispensers. The CXT System is built for high traffic, high volume markets, such as casinos, airports, sports/event centers and shopping malls, where soap dispensers are used by millions of visitors each year.
Hand soap dispensers in restrooms can affect the image of a facility. GOJO designed the CXT Counter Mount Touch Free system for exceptional durability and visual appeal to create a pleasing restroom environment.
“GOJO has engineered dispensing technology for more than 60 years,” said Steve Smith, vice president of emerging market development for the company. “Our experience and intimacy with customers helped us identify where existing counter mount soap dispensers were failing to meet the demands of 24 hour/7 day a week facilities.”
“Before installing the CXT system, my team was replacing a broken soap dispenser three times a week,” said Stuart Brussels, housekeeping manager at Casino Arizona. “Our casino attracts more than 2 million guests a year and since we have installed the GOJO CXT dispensers about a year ago, there have been zero issues. You can put these dispensers in and forget about them.”
Attributes of the GOJO CXT System include:
• Die cast metal components and machined brass stem provide exceptional durability;
• Submersible waterproof spout with guaranteed performance even in wet environments;
• GOJO Green Certified Foam formulas in high capacity 2.3 liter refills with NEAT DISPENSE technology designed to prevent drips;
•Largest refill cartridge on the market, 35 percent fewer refill changes than 1.5 liter;
• Adaptable 360 degree swivel motor housing rotates to fit small spaces; and
• Upscale finishes to match any décor, including polished chrome, brushed nickel, gold tone and rose gold.
For more information, visit www.gojo.com.