Industry keynote, fashion show among Wednesday highlights at G2E
Some of the top leaders in gaming will discuss the issues and trends driving the industry during the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2013 State of the Industry keynote, which will take place today at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
Journalist Jon Ralston will moderate the distinguished panel, which will include Holly Gagnon, president and CEO of Pearl River Resort; Virginia McDowell, president and CEO of Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc.; Tobin Prior, CEO of Ultimate Gaming; Anthony Sanfilippo, CEO of Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.; and Timothy J. Wilmott, president and COO of Penn National Gaming, Inc.
The State of the Industry keynote begins at 10:30 a.m. in the Venetian Ballroom G.
Also on the schedule for today at G2E:
• The Ultra Lounge Uniform Fashion Show, sponsored by CINTAS, will be held today at 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. on the Ultra Lounge Uniform Fashion Show Stage, located next to the Food, Beverage & Hospitality Pavilion & Entertainment Arena. The fashion show will highlight new cocktail designs by Doc & Amelia and the latest trends in uniform fashion wear from the hottest nightclubs in town.
• The Fine Wines & Cocktails Lounge, sponsored by Southern Wine & Spirits of America, will be open during all show hours in the Food, Beverage & Hospitality Pavilion.
• The Sysco Pavilion will return to G2E 2013 and will feature more than 60 distributors of the hottest new trends and products in food and beverage. The Sysco Pavilion is located in the area of the Food, Beverage & Hospitality Pavilion set up for sampling.
• Entertainment Arena at G2E highlights the talent, technologies, products and services that help create the sophisticated live performances at casinos across the country. It features the latest in professional audio and lighting, staging and projection/video products; and the talented professionals that make it all possible, including entertainment agents, concert and sports promoters, independent producers, production companies, touring artists and attractions.
• Back by popular demand, the Fremont Street Experience at G2E is a nod to classic Las Vegas and one of the most energetic and fun places in the city. Don't miss a number of exciting and interesting highlights that will take place on the Fremont Street aisle on the show floor.