Bally Technologies, a provider of gaming machines, table-game products, casino-management systems, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, announced its new senior executive team following the completion of the company’s acquisition of SHFL entertainment.
The senior-level executive changes, all of whom will report to the Bally President and CEO Ramesh Srinivasan, include:
• Senior Vice President for Law and Government, Secretary, and General Counsel Mark Lerner. Lerner will retire effective December 31, 2013 and SHFL’s General Counsel and ExecutiveVice President Katie Lever will become senior vice president of legal and compliance, secretary, and general counsel, effective January 1, 2014.
• Senior Vice President of Business Development and Interactive John Connelly. Connelly has more than 20 years’ experience in the global gaming industry, including nearly 10 years in various capacities at Bally.
• Senior Vice President, CFO and Treasurer Neil Davidson. Davidson has been Bally’s CFO since 2010 and has been with the company in key financial roles since 2006.
• Senior Vice President of Australia and Europe Adrian Halpenny. Halpenny was president of SHFL’s Australasian and Asia businesses since 2010 and served as SHFL Australasia’s director of operations from 2007 to 2010.
• Senior Vice President of Operations and Human Resources Gary Kapral. Kapral has been with Bally since 2005 overseeing organizational development and implementation of Bally’s global human resources strategic-growth initiatives. For the past year, Kapral has also been leading Bally’soperations and global supply chain.
• Senior Vice President of Technology Bryan Kelly, who joined Bally in 2004 and manages the research and development of new gaming technologies, features and products.
• Senior Vice President of Customer Services Sridhar Laveti. Laveti joined Bally in 2006 and is responsible for managing the services and support teams for the games and systems divisions.
• Senior Vice President of Games, Table-Game Products, and Interactive Research & Development Derik Mooberry. Mooberrywill also oversee sales and operations in Mexico and Latin America. Mooberry has held several leadership roles at Bally and has nearly 20 years of industry experience.
•Senior Vice President of North American Sales and Corporate Marketing Robert J. Parente. Parente previously served as Bally’s vice president of Canada, Europe and corporate accounts and has nearly 20 years’ experience in the gaming industry. Parente will oversee a consolidated sales organization, with direct reports including veteran executive Tom Reilly and several other longtime sales executives from Bally and SHFL.
• Senior Vice President of Asia, India, and South Africa Srinivasan Raghavan. Raghavan joined Bally in 2005, overseeing development centers in India, and previously served as Bally’s senior vice president of Asia-Pacific & Africa and managing director of Bally India.
• Senior Vice President of Systems Research & Development and Information Technology Sethuram Shivashankar, who joined Bally in 2006. In this role, Shivashankar is responsible for the product management and software development of Bally Systems products.
Additionally, several senior executives previously at SHFL entertainment will continue with Bally in various leadership capacities. Roger Snow will serve as senior vice president of table products and Julia Boguslawski joins as vice president of corporate marketing. Deron Hunsberger, Alexander “Axel” Grohs, Nathan Wadds, Colin Helsen, John Hemberger, Peter Wilkins, Terri Conway, and John Strickland are among other SHFL senior leaders joining the Bally team.