The Las Vegas-based Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) has approved the membership applications of seven new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 133 members from 20 countries.
The new AGEM members are:
• DigiTech Systems, based in Las Vegas and Paju?si, Gyeonggi?do, South Korea, provides high?quality touch systems in both single?touch and multi?touch applications.
• GameAccount Network, based in London with a Henderson, Nev., office, is a provider of internet gaming systems containing a suite of proprietary internet games and integrated third?party games.
• Ipsos is an independent global market research company with a dedicated gaming research team based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, that has more than 20 years of experience serving the research needs of its gaming clients.
• Joingo, based in San Jose, Calif., is a mobile engagement company allowing brands to reach mobile users with highly personalized and interactive marketing campaigns.
• Lazcano Sámano, based in Mexico City, serves as legal advisors for a wide range of gaming equipment manufacturers in Mexico, Panama, Bolivia and other Latin American jurisdictions.
• Lightstone Solutions, based in Phoenix, Ariz., focuses on research, regulation, due diligence, operations and compliance for its gaming clients.
• NYX Gaming Group, based in Guernsey with offices in Las Vegas, Stockholm and Sydney, supplies clients in online, terrestrial and social gaming with a complete suite of technology solutions.
According to press materials, AGEM is a non?profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, systems, table games, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives.