The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced that its board of directors has approved the membership applications of five new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 143 members.
The new AGEM members are:
• Asimex Global, a Mexico City-based company that offers a wide variety of logistics and international trade management services throughout Latin America;
• Coloredge, based in New York City, is a leading provider of high-end visual brand imaging solutions utilizing both wide-format signage and digital-screen advertising display solutions;
• Gamblit Gaming, based in Glendale, Calif., is a leading technology provider of real-money gaming in video games;
• Robert Half, based in Menlo Park, Calif., with an office in Las Vegas, is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm; and
• Twain Financial Partners, based in St. Louis, provides creative capital solutions via debt and equity investments for Nevada-based gaming manufacturers.
AGEM is a non-profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, systems, table games, online technology, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world.