The speaker line-up at Raving's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference, to be held November 17-19 at The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, has been finalized and it is filled with some of the best known experts and operators in the industry.
"This year's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference program offers attendees an in-depth treatment of top- and bottom-line building ideas across their table games operation," said Dennis Conrad, President and Chief Relationship Officer, Raving Consulting Company, which co-produces the event with BNP Media Gaming Group. "We have assembled a first-rate group of speakers, many of whom are well-known in the table games world, and all of whom are leaders at what they do."
The list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Derk Boss, Gaming Security, Surveillance and Loss Prevention Consultant
- Steve Browne, President, Raving Service
- Anthony Curtis, Publisher, Huntington Press and the Las Vegas Advisor
- Garry Hamud, President, Inventive Gaming Group and Creator of War Blackjack, 2013 Gold Winner
- Jim Kilby, Gaming Consultant and Author
- Sean McCreery, Senior Vice President, Casino Operations, The Venetian | The Palazzo
- Mike May, Vice President of Table Operations, Pechanga Resort & Casino
- Bob Nersesian, Players' Attorney and Author of "Beat the Players: Casinos, Cops and the Game Inside the Game" (Keynote)
- Max Rubin, Gaming Personality, Author of Comp City, Blackjack Hall of Fame Member, and Exclusive Consultant to Barona Resort and Casino
- Robert Saucier, CEO, Galaxy Gaming, 2010 and 2012 Gold Winner
- London Swinney, Vice President, Casino Operations, MGM Grand Las Vegas
- TJ Tejeda, Principal, Talisman Group and Co-Creator of EZ Baccarat, 2008 Gold Winner
- Johnny Walker, Director of Gaming Operations, Muckleshoot Indian Casino
- Dr. David Schwartz, Director, UNLV Center for Gaming Research
- Alan W. Zajic, Gaming Security Consultant, AWZ Consulting
The conference will kick off Monday, November 17, with a day-long Advantage Player pre-conference workshop, followed by two full days of sessions. The main conference program will begin with Dr. David Schwartz's 3rd Annual Table Games Report, compiled by the UNLV Center for Gaming Research. New additions to the program include a two-part session entitled, "Threats From Both Inside and Outside - Scams, Cheats, Collusions and Other Current Table Game Situations That Eat Away at Profitability and Player Trust," and two signature sessions led by noted table games authority Jim Kilby.
Raving's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference also features Casino Journal's Best New Table Games competition, which is sold out with 21 entrants. Attendees at the conference will have dedicated "play time" during the opening night reception and all networking breaks between sessions. Attendees, namely table game operators and other casino executives from across the casino industry, will be encouraged to participate and cast a vote. The winners of the Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be announced Wednesday afternoon, November 19. Additionally, Galaxy Gaming, sponsor of the Table Games Conference, will be offering the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of Casino Journal's Best New Table Games of 2014 Competition additional benefits and development services.
Complete conference details and registration information are available at www.tablegamesconf.com.