GREENCLOUD planters—MAGNUSON GROUP
GREENCLOUD Planters − a new family of suspended and free-standing floor- or surface-mounted planter pots for use either indoors, or outdoors under cover.
Design: Group Mermelada Design Estudio; Barcelona, Spain.
Manufacturer: Systemtronic; Valencia, Spain. Distributed throughout North America exclusively by Magnuson Group; founded 1984.
Product Applications: GREENCLOUD Planters are suited for a broad range of high- or moderate pedestrian-traffic public and private interiors, and “protected” exterior spaces. These typically comprise corporate and governmental offices; transportation terminals; healthcare, hotels, restaurants and other hospitality facilities; retail stores; schools and universities.
Product Description: GREENCLOUD Planters are characterized by uniform drum-shaped plant-holder bodies. They are offered in both free-standing and floor- and other surface-mount hanging designs. There is a choice of three diameters and heights, or suspended hanging lengths for each.
Construction & Finishes: GREENCLOUD Planters are constructed of a partially recycled painted steel and aluminum, and are completely recyclable post-use. Each model contains interior molded water saucers, and holds three, four or five individual plant pots, depending on diameter selection.
GREENCLOUD free-standing models include:
• GL-10-S-S stands 26-1/4-inches high, is 14-15/16-inches diameter, weighs 27 pounds and holds up to three round plant pots.
• GL-20-M-S stands 44-7/8-inches high x 17 5/16-inches in diameter, weighs 37 pounds, holds up to four round plant pots.
• GL-30-L-S stands 59-1/16-inches high x 20 1/4-inches in diameter, weighs 48 pounds, holds up to five round plant pots.
GREENCLOUD hanging models include:
• GL-40-S-H suspends 24-15/16-inches, is 14-15/16-inches diameter, weights 10 pounds and holds up to three round plants pots.
• GL-50-M-H suspends 27-7/8-inches, is 17-5/16-inches diameter, weighs 12 pounds, holds up to four round plant pots.
• GL-60-L-H suspends 30-7/8-inches, is 20-¼-inches diameter, weighs 14 pounds, holds up to five round plant pots.
GREENCLOUD’s triangular hanging wire is 21-5/8-inches long. A ceiling chain up to 56-½-inches long is included.
Ordering Information: Literature, specifications and pricing for new GREENCLOUD Planters or many other functional, aesthetical office/workplace accessories and support furnishings, are available from throughout North America, and from Magnuson Group contract-furniture dealerships.
Magnuson Group’s modern plant and offices are located at
1400 Internationale Parkway, Woodridge, Illinois 60517, not far from O’Hare International Airport. Telephone: (800) 342-5725. Fax: (888) 329-4729. Visit Magnuson Group on the World Wide Web at: www.magnusongroup.com.
Magnuson Group is a U.S. owned, U.S.-based manufacturer. It is exclusive U.S. distributor of a broad range of international, good-design contract/commercial, institutional coat racks, waste and recycling receptacles, office/facilities accessories, and graphical office signage icons available throughout North America.