GSA President Peter DeRaedt announced the Gaming Standards Association (GSA) has elected a new board of directors. Returning as CHAIR is Adrian Marcu (VP Global Architecture & Interactive R&D, International Game Technology).
Other officers are:
• VICE CHAIR: Mark Pace (VP Global Technical Operations, Scientific Games, Inc.)
• SECRETARY: Klaus Peltsch (Director Architecture & Emerging Technologies, Ontario Lottery Gaming Corporation)
• TREASURER: Keith Wood (VP Systems Design & Development, Aristocrat Technologies)
Elected as Board members are:
• Roman Czubak (Systems Analysis Research & Development, Austrian Gaming Industries, NOVOMATIC Group of Companies)
• Rachel Barber (VP & CTO, GTECH Corporation)
• Byron Bridger (Director of Marketing & Destination, Atlantic Lottery Corporation)
• Syed Hussain (CIO, Oregon State Lottery)
• David Oh (CIO & VP Innovation & Technology Services, Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission)
• Shay Segev (COO, Playtech PLC)
• Kevin Trombo (Director Enterprise Architecture & Planning, Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Corporation)
• Jeanne-Marie Wilkins (CIO, Isle of Capri Casinos)
“GSA’s leadership and board membership represent the wide diversity that comprises the global gaming industry. We are honored to have these esteemed individuals at GSA’s board, each of whom are committed to delivering the freedom and power to do what you want through GSA’s innovative and industry-leading protocols and standards,” DeRaedt said.
Established in 1998, GSA’s members represent a wide cross section of the global gaming industry.
Platinum members include: Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission; Aristocrat Technologies Inc.; GTECH; Austrian Gaming Industries, NOVOMATIC Group of Companies; International Game Technology (IGT); Konami Gaming Inc.; Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation; Playtech, (PTEC.L), Scientific Games International (SGMS), and Sega Sammy Creation, Inc.
Other members include: Ainsworth Game Technology Inc.; Appolonia; Atlantic Lottery Corporation; BMM Testlabs; Casinos Austria; Casino Technology; ComTrade Gaming; Crane Payment Innovations; eBet Gaming Systems Pty., Ltd.; eCash Pty., Ltd.; European Casino Association; FortuNet, Inc. (FTNT); Gamblit Gaming, LLC; Gaming Laboratories International, LLC. (GLI); Gaming Technologies Association; Gauselman GmbH; Grand Vision Gaming; Intralot S.A. (INLr.AT); Inspired Gaming Group Ltd.; Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. (ISLE); JCM Global; Jumbo Technology Co. Ltd; Loto-Québec; LT Game; Macao Polytechnic Institute; Macau Gaming Equipment Manufacturers Association; Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Corporation; Multimedia Games (MGAM); Multi-State Lottery Association; Nidec Sankyo Corporation; Oregon Lottery; Ortiz Machine Company, LLC; Radical Blue Gaming; Random Consulting; RAY; Seminole Tribe of Florida; Transact Technologies Incorporated (TACT); U1 Gaming; UNLV International Gaming Institute; Western Canada Lottery Corporation.
For more information, visit www.gamingstandards.com and join GSA on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter