AGEM announces eight new members
- Agilysys, based in Alpharetta, Ga., is a leading global provider of next-generation hospitality software solutions and services.
- Casino Connection International, based in Henderson, Nev., is the parent company of Global Gaming Business (GGB) magazine and its affiliated titles and websites.
- CDC Gaming Reports, based in Las Vegas, is one of the largest gaming industry news resources in the world and distributes its daily reports to more than 35,000 industry professionals.
- Century Gaming Technologies, based in Las Vegas, manufacturers gaming devices with a special emphasis on the Nevada locals market and is also a route operator.
- Coretronic, based in Hsinchu, Taiwan, is a leading projector manufacturer specializing in high-performance, low power-consumption, laser- and LED-based DLP projection technologies.
- Four Corners, based in Dallas, provides technology and operational solutions to lottery, charitable bingo and commercial and tribal gaming operators.
- GameCo, based in New York City, is a new company uniting video games with real-money casino floor gaming through proprietary arcade-style cabinets that balance player skill with proprietary game design.
- Media Resources International, based in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, and founded in 1967, manufactures digital LED displays for use in outdoor advertising and indoor displays.