Kicking off what is expected to be an exciting and dynamic year in furthering its educational initiatives, Global Gaming Women will stage the panel, “Women in Gaming: State of the Industry” during ICE Totally Gaming.
“At Global Gaming Women, our stated purpose is to support the development and success of women in the international gaming industry through education, mentorship, and networking opportunities. We are thrilled to begin the year in such a powerful way with this panel discussion, and we invite the entire industry to join us for this important and educational event,” said Virginia McDowell, president and CEO, Isle of Carpri Casinos Inc. and Global Gaming Women board chair and president.
The panel takes place 3 February from 14:00-15:00 in room 22 South Gallery at the ExCeL Center. This event is free to attend for registered ICE participants, women and men alike. Space is limited, and RSVP is required.
During this discussion, powerful female leaders from across the industry spectrum will discuss their career trajectories, the importance of reinvestment in rising women, their own successes and failures, and advice for women in the gaming industry. Attendees will:
· Motivate their next career move
· Gain insight into executive leadership
· Understand the career stepping stones in gaming
Scheduled to appear are:
· Katie Lever, Global Gaming Women, board member
· Connie Jones, AGEM director of responsible gaming
· Valerie Spicer, Arizona Indian Gaming Association (AIGA) executive director
· Maureen Sweeny, Aristocrat chief commercial officer