The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced that its board of directors has approved the membership applications of five new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 154, an all-time high.
The new AGEM members are:
- APEX gaming, based in Budweis, Czech Republic, provides complete gaming solutions for all applications such as slot machines, multiplayer games, online and mobile.
- Casino Screens, based in Essex, United Kingdom, is a provider of complete screens for digital signage and monitors for use in VLT and gaming machines.
- MMC, based in Las Vegas, is a sales and marketing consultancy headed by gaming industry veteran Robert McMonigle.
- Slot Constructor, based in Las Vegas, is a software game development company.
- Tohkoh Plastics America, based in San Diego, is a supplier and manufacturer of plastics and LED lights.
AGEM is a non-profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, table games, online technology, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization.
Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives.