Scientific Games Corporation ("Scientific Games" or the "company") announced an expansive agreement to provide the company's casino systems solutions to del Lago Resort & Casino in Tyre, Seneca County, the heart of New York's Finger Lakes region, for its early 2017 opening.
After a competitive evaluation and selection process, Scientific Games was awarded the contract to provide an integrated suite of its industry-leading systems solutions for this $440 million casino, which will feature 2,000 slot games and 85 table games, which includes a 10-table poker room.
The del Lago Resort & Casino selected Scientific Games' SDS slot-accounting system as the foundation for the integrated package, including:
- CMP, a player-tracking system that provides player tracking, bonusing, promotions, and cage and pit accounting.
- Live Floor View, which analyzes slot-floor performance; monitors player activity; identifies "hot player" locations; and reviews slot floor messages for monitoring activity.
- TableView real-time table rating and player-tracking system.
- iVIEW Display Manager ("DM") on-device messaging technology to present content such as player account information, bonusing offers, and directed marketing messages on the main game screen or top screen - without interrupting play.
- Elite Bonusing Suite, 12 powerful applications that enable floorwide bonuses, promotions, tournaments, virtual-racing events, dynamic random bonusing, flex rewards, video poker bonusing, and more.
- Power Progressives, a progressive jackpot application that gives operators centralized control of all SAS paytable progressive on the casino floor.
- Beverage Ordering and Service System ("BOSS"), which enables self-service, touch-screen drink ordering at the slot machine through iVIEW DM.
- Servizio mobile service solutions suite of intelligent, rule-driven applications, automating the traditional dispatch system for jackpot processing, player registration, host functions, slot maintenance, and more.
"We evaluated several other companies before selecting Scientific Games to be our casino systems solutions partner," said Jeff Babinski, executive vice president and general manager at del Lago. "A robust, secure, and integrated system was a necessity, but beyond that, we were most excited about Scientific Games' industry leadership in innovative marketing and bonusing solutions that will help us attract, retain, and keep our guests engaged."
Derik Mooberry,Scientific Games Group chief executive, gaming, said, "We are proud that del Lago's management team has chosen to leverage the marketing, business intelligence, and operational power of Scientific Games' end-to-end integrated casino solutions for their new casino resort. We are confident our technologies and professional expertise will help drive player engagement and operational efficiencies to enhance del Lago's business in the beautiful Finger Lakes region."
When complete, the new casino resort will be Seneca County's largest employer - creating 1,800 jobs to support a 205-room hotel, 2,000 slot machines, 85 table games, a 2,500-seat entertainment center, restaurants, a spa, and other attractions. Del Lago is expected to draw patrons from two primary markets - Rochester and Syracuse - with approximately 3 million people within a 100-mile radius.