Global Gaming Expo 2016 (G2E), the world’s premier gaming trade show and educational program presented by the American Gaming Association (AGA), will offer attendees a multitude of experiential events to make business connections with the industry’s influential decision makers. Taking place September 26 to September 29 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, G2E’s diversity of events will provide ideal opportunities for professionals in any sector of the industry to expand their network.
“In addition to the innovative products that debut on the show floor, an integral part of G2E has always been providing a forum for our industry to connect,” said Andrew Ortale, AGA’s vice president of industry services. “This year, guests will have opportunities at a number of engaging events to share insights and make connections with their peers from around the world.”
Highlighted events at G2E 2016 include:
• Global Gaming Awards Luncheon: Monday, September 26, 12:00 p.m. Venetian Ballroom Entrance K: The Global Gaming Awards returns to G2E for the third time in 2016, highlighted by a gala luncheon and Awards presentation ceremony. The only land-based and digital gaming awards where the winners are determined purely by the industry, GGA nominations are evaluated by an independent judging panel comprised of 60 leading industry CEOs and senior executives. Their votes, which are independently verified, will crown the winners in each category. The event is open to all G2E Education attendees and Global Gaming Award sponsors. Media can secure a spot at the luncheon by registering on the Global Gaming Awards’ website.
• “Women in Gaming” Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Tuesday, September 27, 9:50 a.m. Expo Hall: The ribbon-cutting ceremony that officially opens the expo floor at G2E will feature leading women in gaming, including the Global Gaming Women Board of Directors and executive leadership from Aristocrat Technologies, Inc., Everi, IGT, Scientific Games Corporation, Novomatic, Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers, National Indian Gaming Association and American Gaming Association.
• G2E Welcome Reception – Tuesday, September 27, 5:00 p.m., Integrated Resort Experience at G2E: Kick off the convention with an electric party headlined by famed Las Vegas entertainer Clint Holmes. Enjoy cocktails while exploring the Integrated Resort Experience showcasing leading-edge products, technologies and services to bolster any casino’s non-gaming business. Guests are encouraged to arrive early with their badges, as space will be limited.
• Emerging Leaders of Gaming Networking Reception – Wednesday, September 28, 5:30 p.m., TAO at The Venetian: The Emerging Leaders of Gaming program at G2E is designed to identify and celebrate individuals on the path to executive management or who already have risen to this level due to exemplary achievement within their role. Attendees under 40 are invited to network with their peers during this special event for gaming’s rising stars. A short program, featuring event co-chairs John Connelly, CEO of Interblock Gaming, Angela Heikes, COO of SMSC Gaming, and Eileen Moore, regional president of Caesars Entertainment, will recognize the 2016 Class of G2E's Emerging Leaders of Gaming.
• National Indian Gaming Association Networking Reception – Tuesday, September 27, 12:45 p.m., National Indian Gaming Association and tribal Leaders Lounge, Booth #4410: Network and make new connections with tribal gaming executives at this networking reception on the show floor at G2E. Guests must RSVP on the G2E website no later than Friday, September 25, to attend. The National Indian Gaming Association and Tribal leaders Lounge will also be open during regular show floor hours for continued networking.
• Cintas Fashion Show – Wednesday, September 28, 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m, Hall D Stage: The Cintas Ultra-Lounge Fashion Show offers attendees a peek into future trends of modern and sexy uniforms that can rev the engine of any casino, ultra lounge, or nightclub scene. This one-of-a-kind fashion show features unique collections capturing the latest trends, styles, colors and silhouettes.
• G2E Privileges Networking Reception – Wednesday, September 28, 4:00 p.m. G2E Privileges Lounge, Booth #4418: The Privileges Club, invites all Privileges members to join us for an exclusive networking reception with top industry beacons. Network with G2E highest-level attendees while enjoying complimentary cocktails and hor d'oeuvres and the experiencing the magic of our special guest, Alain Nu, The Man Who Knows.
• Casino Entertainment Awards – Wednesday, September 28, 6:00 p.m. Red Carpet, 7:00 Show Begins, Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino: Casino Entertainment Awards is the only event of its kind honoring outstanding artists, executives and venues in the casino entertainment industry. Complimentary tickets for the Casino Entertainment Awards at G2E will be distributed to G2E attendees on a first-come, first-served basis (subject to availability) on Tuesday, September 27, and Wednesday September 28, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at the Casino Entertainment Awards in booth 6745 in the Integrated Resort Experience at G2E.
• 7th Annual Kick Up Your Heels Networking and Fundraiser reception – Wednesday, September 28, 6:00 p.m., The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Stand out in the crowd and kick up your heels at the 7th Annual Kick Up Your Heels Networking and Fundraiser reception ¯the industry’s premier gathering of female gaming executives held on Wednesday, September 28 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas at 6pm. All proceeds from the event benefit Global Gaming Women’s Charitable Education Fund providing women of the industry with educational scholarships. For more information, or to purchase tickets to this fabulous event visit www.globalgamingwomen.org/events/.
Registration for the 2016 G2E is now open at www.globalgamingexpo.com.