Ainsworth Game Technology (AGT), the fifth largest gaming manufacturer in the United States, celebrated the grand opening of its new $40 million North American headquarters with a presentation featuring high-profile guests and one-of-a-kind tours.
The facility, amassing more than 291,000 square feet on 23.7 acres, is among the largest manufacturing spaces completed in Nevada in recent years and is situated along the booming I-215 South corridor in Las Vegas. The North American headquarters houses nearly 200 AGT employees and has space to accommodate future growth.
A grand opening celebration – held Sept. 30 – featured a number of influential speakers and dignitaries representing the region as well as the gaming industry, including:
• Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval;
• Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak;
• UNLV President Len Jessup;
• Ainsworth founder Len Ainsworth;
• Ainsworth Chief Executive Officer Danny Gladstone
• American Gaming Association President Geoff Freeman;
• National Indian Gaming Association Chairman Ernie Stevens Jr.; and
• American Gaming Equipment Manufacturers President Marcus Prater.