Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) has been authorized by the New York State Gaming Commission to perform independent testing and certification for gaming equipment in the state of New York.
GLI has also been authorized to conduct inspection and certification for the following categories:
• Games and game variations
• Gaming devices and their modifications
• Gaming associated equipment and their modifications
• Cashless wagering systems and their modifications
• Inter-casino linked systems and their modifications
• Mobile gaming systems and their modifications
• Interactive gaming systems and their modifications
With this authorization now in place, GLI is actively performing testing and certification for the New York State Gaming Commission and will be releasing results soon. The company is looking forward to continuing its relationship with New York as they progress through this important market expansion. GLI wishes to thank the New York State Gaming Commission and their staff for their ongoing professionalism and support.