Scientific Games Corporation announced that it is hosting its third annual EMPOWER customer conference March 7-9 at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip.
The private, invitation-only conference is the only event in the gaming industry that gives casino professionals exclusive access to Scientific Games product experts and insider information on how to best maximize investments in Scientific Games’ solutions.
The fast-paced three-day event, focused on gaming and interactive technology solutions, is expected to draw more than 500 casino operators from across the globe from departments which include executive management; accounting and finance; casino credit; slot operations; table games; compliance; food and beverage; hotel operations; IT/IS; internal audit; internet gaming; purchasing; and marketing.
EMPOWER participants will have the opportunity to attend more than 60 educational sessions and how-to workshops, receive access to more than 20 partner exhibits, gain deep insights into Scientific Games’ product roadmaps and strategies – and enjoy valuable networking opportunities.
Scientific Games Chief Executive Officer and President Kevin Sheehan said, “EMPOWER is the most important technology and business conference for Scientific Games’ customers, dedicated to helping casino operators leverage our products while providing key insights into industry trends and the innovation we are currently working on to even further empower our customers. If you want to learn, connect, be inspired, add value to your business and have fun, please join me and the Scientific Games leadership team at EMPOWER 2017.”
EMPOWER will provide attendees with powerful insights on how casino operators can capitalize on the increasing convergence of land-based and interactive technologies and utilize the industry’s broadest, most innovative, and most exciting product portfolio to help drive revenue, improve operating efficiencies, and increase player engagement.
To collaborate and learn, attendees can take advantage of:
• Keynotes and General Sessions: Learn from industry experts and be inspired by thought leaders and Scientific Games’ executives.
• Informative Conference Tracks: Targeted for your professional specialty, choose from tracks for Games, Systems, Table Products and Interactive.
• Educational Sessions Targeted for Your Business: Emerging Technologies; Slot Floor of the Future; Building An Online Player Community; Merging Land-Based and Online Offerings; and Beyond Millennials, to name a few.
• Fast-Paced How-To Workshops: Designed to help you maximize your investment in Scientific Games solutions. Get an in-depth look at specific system features and how to set them up and achieve greater ROI based on Scientific Games’ expert experience.
• Hands-On Product Demonstrations: Spend some time experiencing Scientific Games’ new products yourself, through hands-on demonstrations of our visionary games, systems, table products and interactive solutions.
• Sponsor Partner Expo: An 18,000 square foot exhibit area for conference attendees to learn how EMPOWER sponsor products complement Scientific Games’ solutions – designed to drive casino revenue and business efficiencies. With more than 20 sponsors already committed, attendees can interact with these leading companies, many of which integrate their best-of-breed solutions with Scientific Games’ systems.
To play, mix, and mingle with other casino professionals and users of Scientific Games’ solutions, attendees will be invited to participate in numerous receptions and networking events, including:
• Golf Tournament at Bali Hai Golf Club: Enjoy sunshine, lush tropical landscape, immaculately manicured greens and plenty of peer-to-peer networking at the only championship golf course located right on the Las Vegas Strip.
• Wine Tasting Lunch: From surprising reds to a selection of organic and green vintages, we have paired wine tasting with a delicious lunch at Planet Hollywood’s sultry Koi Restaurant and Lounge.
EMPOWER sponsors to date are: PLATINUM — Tovis; SILVER — 3M, BCM Advanced Research, Everi Holdings, Simtech and Zebra Technologies; BRONZE — Axiomtek, Effinet Systems, Gary Platt Manufacturing, KIOSK Information Systems, NRT Technology Corp., Synopsys and Transact Technologies; ASSOCIATE — eConnect, JCM Global, Olea Kiosks, Sigmatron International, SmartSoft, Inc. and Touch Dynamic. Click here to become an EMPOWER sponsor.
Conference registration is limited to Scientific Games casino customers, sponsors and special guests. To register for EMPOWER or for more information on sponsoring the conference, please visit Scientific Games.com.