International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") will showcase a diverse portfolio of solutions for its valued tribal gaming partners at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA), April 11-13, 2017 in San Diego, Calif. IGT's theme "Innovation at Play" will represent the compelling mix of innovation, content and new player experiences that NIGA attendees can enjoy in the company's booth 1035.
"IGT's commitment to tribal gaming extends deep into the history of the company," said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO North America gaming & interactive (DoubleDown Casino). "At the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention, IGT will present a diverse suite of solutions that is anchored in innovations that our tribal partners can leverage to differentiate their casino floors and drive play. Tribal casinos have been the first to adopt many pivotal gaming technologies over the years, which makes it even more exciting to spotlight IGT's next-generation solutions at NIGA such as SPHINX 4D, Cardless Connect, the S3000XL cabinet and PlaySpot."
IGT will showcase a range of premium solutions on new and proven hardware solutions:
- The award-winning SPHINX 4D game on the CrystalCurve TRUE 4D cabinet offers a multi-sensory experience that enhances its glasses-free 3D technology. Mid-air haptic and gesture-based technologies enable players to touch and manipulate 3D objects emerging from the screen.
- The Voice Video Slots on the CrystalCurve ULTRA cabinet delivers an immersive player experience. The game features popular songs and video footage from the worldwide TV hit series, bank-wide win celebrations, and a symbol set that features several The Voice Coaches from around the world including Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Ricky Martin.
- The Fort Knox Diamond Vault Video Slots, Fort Knox Cleopatra Video Slots, and Harley-Davidson Video Slots games will be featured on the CrystalCurve cabinet. Boasting a 43-inch curved touchscreen display with ultra-HD 4K graphics, the CrystalCurve cabinet delivers pristine visuals and a dynamic player experience.
- Themes from IGT's TRUE 3D product portfolio such as the ZUMA 3D, Jurassic World 3D, and Return of the Sphinx 3D games.
- Wheel of Fortune®Gold Spin Triple Gold Slots on IGT's large format mechanical reel MEGATOWER cabinet, which stands 11 feet tall and incorporates scaled-up design elements from the S3000 cabinet. IGT's booth will feature other Wheel of Fortune themes such as the Wheel of Fortune Wheel Across America California Coast slot game.
- The Super Red Hot Jackpots four-level linked progressive game on the award-winning S3000 cabinet, available in three different themes. Jackpot 7s Slots, Sizzling 7 Slots and Double Sizzling 7s Slots put a new twist on the classic five-reel, 20-payline game.
- The Megabucks® Double Gold game on the CrystalDual + Stepper cabinet is designed to deliver mega-sized jackpots and fully utilize the cabinet's intelligent mechanical reels and LCD top box.
IGT will spotlight a mix of innovative core cabinets and game content for the video and mechanical reel slots segments. NIGA portfolio highlights include:
- IGT's CrystalCurve cabinet with exclusive themes such as the Dreams of Egypt, Star Rise, Wild Fury, and Dream Pool games. NIGA will be the first trade show where IGT will showcase the CrystalCurve cabinet with for-sale game content.
- Majestic Gorilla, King of Macedonia, Lulu & Luigi and Legend of Chang'e on the CrystalSlant cabinet have all achieved "Proven Performer" status in the company's global test bank process.
- A variety of themes for the high-limit S3000 cabinet will be demonstrated, such as the Double Diamond Pinball and Lucky Rapid Pays games, in addition to the highly anticipated, commemorative Double Diamond Silver Anniversary game. The cabinet offers a more subdued lighting and celebrations package, and is backed by the S3000 cabinet's extensive content pipeline.
- IGT's large format S3000 XL cabinet that is a colossal version of the company's S3000 cabinet, features three oversized mechanical reels, and is designed to be compatible with the vast S3000 cabinet content library.
- IGT will showcase its tournament capabilities by hosting spirited Spin Ferno tournaments on the S3000 cabinet and Spin-Splosion! tournaments on the CrystalDual cabinet. Both solutions are fueled by IGT's Tournament Manager product and give operators a turnkey tournament solution for single or multi-site slot tournaments.
In addition, IGT's booth will host a series of specialty gaming product such as:
- The award-winning Cardless Connect mobile systems solution that can be embedded into a casino's mobile app. It enables players to initiate patron loyalty sessions using their mobile devices and seamlessly transfer funds from their existing player accounts -- eliminating the need for physical loyalty club cards and TITO tickets.
- New IGT video poker titles such as the Ultimate X Spin Poker and Magic Deal Poker games.
- IGT's award-winning PlaySpot mobile app solution which enables players to enjoy a variety of casino experiences such as live table betting on baccarat games from their mobile devices while at a casino property. The solution is compatible with IGT systems such as Cardless Connect and IGT Advantage®casino management systems.
- IGT's Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) for live baccarat and roulette.
- The Texas Tea Pinball game from IGT's Video Reel Edge (VRE) game family, featuring traditional video slot game base play and the choice of a free games bonus or skill-based bonus event, where performance influences their player bonus reward.
For more information, visit IGT.