Everi Holdings Inc. (“Everi” or the “company”) plans to demonstrate their comprehensive portfolio of gaming entertainment and payments solutions that help casino operators deliver a winning experience for their players at the 32nd annual Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (“NIGA”) at the San Diego Convention Center (Booth #1344) in San Diego, California from April 10-13. Everi will demonstrate its innovative new payments solutions that help drive funds to the casino floor and its best-in-class compliance and regulatory solutions as well as a wide array of new and proven games solutions, including its first-ever wide-area progressive offerings for Class II markets, branded content, new hardware innovations and a new skill-based gaming offering.
Michael Rumbolz, president and chief executive officer of Everi, commented, “Everi has long been a partner for Class II and Class III Native American gaming operators. We are delighted to bring to NIGA 2017 our portfolio of games and payments solutions that help our customers elevate the player experience and optimize internal payments processes. Our industry-leading payments solutions enable operators to enhance their businesses by efficiently providing funds to the floor while meeting regulatory obligations and achieving the highest standard of network security. At the same time, our evolving portfolio of Games offerings helps casino operators optimize player engagement and elevate the overall gaming entertainment experience.”
Extending Payments Solutions Leadership Position
Everi’s full suite of cash access products and compliance solutions represent the gaming industry’s most complete portfolio of offerings that enhance operators’ ability to provide funds to the floor and operate at peak efficiency. The company’s fully EMV compliant payments portfolio has a proven record of driving tangible operational improvements.
Everi’s Payments solutions on display at NIGA 2017 will include:
- Jackpot Xpress allows slot and floor staff to securely and efficiently process and pay jackpots at the gaming machine using a mobile device. Jackpot Xpress fully renders and completes all necessary IRS forms, and is integrated with both Everi Compliance and Everi’s JackpotXchange kiosks.
- Everi Compliance brings the gaming industry’s best compliance tools together into one comprehensive solution focused on Anti-Money Laundering (AML). Everi's new and innovative suite is enhanced with AML Intelligence, leveraging their expertise with VizExplorer’s proficiency in casino data to identify potentially suspicious activity on the gaming floor.
- JackpotXchange Lite (JXC-L) is a full service jackpot payout device that accurately processes jackpots and alleviates cage lines in a smaller footprint than the traditional JackpotXchange kiosk.
- UniversalXchange (UXC) kiosk software platform features a common architecture for all Everi Xchange kiosks. UXC takes a modular approach for easy and quick installation of Everi solutions, including CashClub self-service check cashing, Everi Cares Giving Module and QuikTicket.
- VersatileXchange (VXC) is a smaller, non-cash dispensing kiosk featuring a bill acceptor, card reader, TITO printer and card dispenser that supports all funds dispensing kiosk functionality and innovative Everi offerings such Everi Cares Giving Module, Everi Stored Value Cards and CashClub Wallet.
- CageXchange cash dispenser speeds up transactions, reduces exposed cash and eliminates manual cash counting, improving cage accuracy and providing additional protection of funds. CageXchange easily fits under standard height cashier windows and integrates directly with CashClub.
- Everi’s RecyclerXchange cash recycler counts, stores and sorts cash, eliminating dual-control loading, manual counting and handling by cashiers. By removing the need for cashiers to count and verify currency, it helps improve operational efficiencies.
Large and Diverse Portfolio of Games Products
Everi’s portfolio of games products has expanded to now include licensed content and new premium participation games as well as innovative bonusing solutions and hardware offerings that help casino operators enhance their prior investments in Everi’s games products. In addition, the company recently introduced its first-ever wide-area progressive (“WAP”) developed exclusively for Class II markets.
Everi’s Games solutions on display at NIGA 2017 will include:
- Jackpot Lockdown: Everi’s recently launched WAP link exclusively for Class II markets features two of the company’s popular three-reel mechanical game themes – Mega Meltdown and High Voltage. Jackpot Lockdown has a base jackpot amount of $100,000 and combines player-popular content, a linked progressive platform and unique math model to heighten player excitement and engagement.
- The Core HDX cabinet features dual widescreen 23” monitors with 1080p HD capability, integrated touchscreens and a premium 3-way sound system along with game-controlled lighting, ergonomic controls and an integrated LCD button panel that can display a mini bingo touchscreen for Class II settings. The eye-catching cabinet is topped by a custom premium LCD top box with game-controlled lighting and will be demonstrated with games such as High Voltage Fire Storm, Bao Gong and Blazin' Jewels.
- Casablanca, the five-reel Class II WAP video game will be featured on the Empire MPX premium participation cabinet which offers a 43-inch full HD display, game-controlled lighting with backlight feature, a new ergonomic LCD button deck, a mobile device recharge dock with two USB ports, two overhead spotlight features and a custom licensed merchandising package with overhead sign.
Other licensed brands at NIGA 2017 will include two additional premium mechanical Skyline titles for the Company’s Class II WAP - Casper the Friendly Ghost and Smokin' Hot Stuff - and two additional video titles for the premium linked progressive High Rise product line: Fruit Ninja Juicy Jackpots and Richie Rich. Finally, the company will display Underdog, a 5-reel, 27-line video game available on the Core HDX cabinet.
Jackpot Jump is a series of premium progressive games with sleek signage and an LCD topper that highlights progressive win celebrations and cascading promotional videos. The new series leverages the proven Jackpot Jump bonus feature with a larger linked progressive.
The Super Jackpot Series is a premium linked progressive mechanical reel game banked solution that features a 5-tier linked progressive and uses the company’s eye-catching Foundation sign.
Everi’s award-wining TournEvent remains the industry’s leading slot tournament solution and visitors at NIGA 2017 will experience a number of new features, including new themes for the Core HDX cabinet as well as the next-generation Nitro media system which delivers a visually exciting panoramic video display system and big win bank celebration that brings slot tournament gaming banks to life. In addition, a fully skill-based, tournament-only version of Fruit Ninja takes TournEvent to a whole new level.
Company to Host First-Ever NIGA Charity Slot Tournament
Everi is bringing a charity slot tournament to NIGA following several years of runaway success at the Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas. Leveraging the company’s TournEvent slot tournament solution and hosted in partnership with NIGA Chairman Ernest Stevens, Jr., the Tribal Leaders Charity Slot Tournament benefiting Spirit of Sovereignty will be held at Everi’s booth (#1344) at the San Diego Convention Center on Thursday, April 13 at 1:00 pm PT.
Spirit of Sovereignty was established in 2002 as the charitable arm of NIGA and is a NIGA-advised donor fund at the Indian Land Tenure Foundation. It directly supports the efforts of Native Americans and Native American tribes to achieve self-determination through educational opportunities and positive children’s programming.
The first-place winner of the Tribal Leaders Charity Slot Tournament will direct up to $10,000 of the charitable proceeds to the program of their choice within the Spirit of Sovereignty, supporting scholarships at tribal colleges or programs serving Native youth on the reservation of their choice while the second and third place finishers will direct up to $5,000 and up to $3,000, respectively, based on number of participants. Visitors to NIGA 2017 are invited to attend and cheer on the participants as they compete to benefit this worthy cause.