International Game Technology PLC (“IGT”) will showcase innovative games, cabinets and systems solutions in booth 702 at the Southern Gaming Summit in Biloxi, Miss. from May 2 to 4.
“At the Southern Gaming Summit, we’re introducing compelling game titles that are new to the Southern region on cabinets such as the CrystalCurve and CrystalSlant. These gaming innovations are designed to meet the demands of the market while driving our casino, river boat and cruise customers’ businesses forward,” said Dallas Orchard, IGT chief product officer, gaming.
IGT will showcase a range of core game content and cabinets for video and mechanical reel slots at the trade show, including:
• Dreams of Egypt, Star Rise, Wild Fury Jackpots and Mystery of the Congo games will be featured on IGT’s CrystalCurve cabinet. Featuring a 43-inch curved touchscreen display with ultra-HD 4K graphics, the cabinet provides an immersive player experience. From the compelling game library, IGT will offer Star Rise and Wild Fury Jackpots as for-sale content at the trade show.
• Legend of Chang’e, Big 5 Safari, Ocean Magic, and Golden Egypt games highlight some of the diverse themes on the CrystalSlant cabinet. These titles have achieved a “Proven Performer” status as part of the company’s global test bank process. Other themes featured on the CrystalSlant cabinet include, Valley of Gold, Keystone Kops Pilfering Pooch, Elephant King, Wild Blossom and Temple of Fire games.
• A variety of mechanical-reel games including, It’s Raining Cash Moolah, Bonus Wheel Triple Fire, and the high-limit version of Double Diamond Pinball games on the S3000 cabinet. The company will also demonstrate Double Diamond Pinball game on its S3000 XL cabinet, which is the large-format version of the S3000 cabinet.
IGT will demonstrate its premium game content on new and proven hardware solutions:
• Building on the popular theme, Fort Knox Video Slots, IGT will feature Fort Knox Diamond Vault Video Slots and Fort Knox Cleopatra Video Slots, which are housed on the CrystalCurve cabinet. Both themes retain player-favorite features from the original game, including the mystery and symbol-driven bonuses.
• The Voice Video Slots on the CrystalCurve ULTRA cabinet delivers an immersive player experience. The game features popular songs and video footage from the worldwide TV hit series, bank-wide win celebrations and a symbol set that features The Voice Coaches from around the world including Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Ricky Martin.
• Wheel of Fortune Triple Red Hot 7s Slots is housed on IGT’s impressive CrystalWheel Stepper cabinet, which combines the mechanical reels of IGT’s S3000 cabinet with the compelling video display of the CrystalCore cabinet.
• IGT highlights its TRUE 3D game portfolio with Jurassic World 3D, a cinematic gaming experience featured on the AXXIS 3D cabinet.
• The Super Red Hot Jackpots game series will be on display with engaging titles including Jackpot 7s, Sizzling 7s, and Double Sizzling 7s games. These themes are set on the IGT’s S3000 cabinet.
Additionally, IGT’s booth will showcase a series of specialty gaming solutions, including:
• The award-winning Cardless Connect mobile software solution that can be embedded into a casino's mobile app. It enables players to initiate patron loyalty sessions using their mobile devices and seamlessly transfer funds from their existing player accounts -- eliminating the need for physical loyalty club cards and TITO tickets.
• The Company’s Texas Tea® Pinball® game which highlights IGT’s skill-based segment. Part of the Video Reel Edge game family, the Texas Tea Pinball game offers a traditional slot base game with a thrilling skill-based pinball bonus event.
• Ultimate X Poker Bonus Streak, All-Star Poker II, Super Star Poker and Game King 8.3 games will spotlight IGT’s robust video-poker game library.
• IGT's Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) for live baccarat and roulette.