Marketing Results developed a casino player loyalty Mobile App as a complete communication solution to enable casino players to view account information and manage all aspects of their relationship with the property. The Mobile App provides players with a single resource for information they would normally have obtain from multiple sources, and it consolidates information from the players club, direct marketing, promotional kiosks and hosts in one convenient location.
Below is an overview of the App functionality:
My Account: The Accounts section of the Mobile App provides users with detailed information about their players club account.
- My Dashboard – provides a concise view of the guest’s current card level, earned (tier) points, a club status progress bar and reservation widgets that enable a guest to book a hotel room, or make reservations for a round of golf, the spa or other activities during an upcoming stay.
- My Offers – includes the details of upcoming offers available to the guest. The Casino Mobile App was designed to incorporate API connections and/or data feeds from the multiple property systems (Player Tracking, Kiosk, Retail) to provide a comprehensive view of all offer the player currently has available. Offers include barcodes and/or tracking codes and disclaimers.
- My Messages – is an inter-app messaging system that enables property management to push messages to all app users, or specific player segments. Messages can be sent as needed or can be triggered based on specific events including first time login, the guest’s proximity to the property or as an event when a club upgrade or other point based threshold is achieved.
- Upcoming Promotions – provides summary details of upcoming promotions including the promotion name, relevant dates and the number of entries the guest has in the promotion if applicable. Clicking the button for any promotion reveals expanded details and the ability to “share” the promotion details using the device’s native messaging options (email, text, messenger, etc.) or to social networks.
- Upcoming Events – provides details of upcoming events including the event name, date, time and location. Clicking the button for any event will reveal expanded details, the ability to purchase tickets, call the box office, share the event (to social media or the device’s native messaging options) or add to calendar.
- My Host – provides users who are coded to a host with the host’s name and image, and buttons that provide direct contact with the host using email, phone or text. Players can also make reservations, contact guest services and access the property’s social media links.
Reservations: Provides users with seamless integration to various property reservation systems to enable users to book a hotel room, a round of golf, the spa or other activities. The reservation area for each business area also includes a second button with a direct line to reservations if the user prefers to dial directly to make a reservation.
Maps and Directions: Provides the user with the ability to use their mobile device’s default map service to provide driving directions to the property from any location. The app also features a custom color-coded property map.
Settings: Enables the user to take control of how they receive communications, both through the app and from the property. The Settings area allows the user to turn on/off notifications through the app and manage their communications preferences for mail, emails, text messaging and phone calls. And preference updates are stored in a database to ensure adequate documentation for CANSPAM and CASL compliance.
For more information, visit http://www.marketingresults.net/products/mobile-apps/.