Gaming Technology Group (GTG), leader in complete, affordable systems for small to mid-sized casinos and slot routes, will unveil its robust system portfolio on October 3-5 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, in Booth #2435.
“GTG will prominently feature our advanced systems, scalable for the size of your operation. We will be highlighting our UltraLinx system, as well as several economical, exciting new add-ons,” said Jon Whipple, CEO. “Our core business is to provide affordable, robust gaming systems to smaller operators. Our solutions now extend to a promotional kiosk, cash and ticket redemption diosks and oft count currency and ticket sorters.”
Highlights of GTG’s G2E 2017 systems portfolio include:
GTG’s UltraLinx system provides a full suite of tools including slot accounting, downloadable credits, ticketing, robust reporting, player tracking and more. It also has several add-ons:
- PromoLinx: the most affordable full-service promotional diosk in the industry. It is the premier revenue-driving tool for casinos, it gives operators the power to calibrate each offer, benefit, reward and message to each guest, based on their individual value to the casino. PromoLinx has a 42-inch vertical touchscreen and a magnetic-swipe card reader, as well as a voucher, receipt and coupon printer. It allows individualized player experiences based on casino value, including exciting check-in events and games, as well as Swipe & Win, Earn & Get, Pick & Win and Drawings.
- CashLinx: Cash and ticket redemption kiosks provides a very strong cash management solution. It provides players with cash management services, including ticket redemption, bill breaking and ATM amenities. It also links with third party sports betting systems, and has an optional coin dispensing unit for ease of redemption. Its small size and ergonomic design is easy to use, intuitive and flexible. It allows for easy access, while still maintaining high security standards.
- CountLinx: Small but mighty, multi-pocket, soft count currency and ticket processors. CountLinx is fast and flexible and provides an economical, secure, cash and ticket processing solution. It is available with either three or five pockets, and its ergonomic design is easy to use and flexible. While its footprint is small, it is amazingly fast, processing 1,200 notes per minute.
- GameLinx: The slot information system for smaller operations such as slot routes or restricted gaming license operations. This ticketless system tracks all machine activity, and provides real-time metering, monitoring, and payout functions to optimize your gaming operation through an easy to use graphical user interface. GameLinx is supplied with user-friendly touch screen POS terminals that enable employees to interact with customers effortlessly for payout and jackpot processing. Best of all, the GameLinx operator interface is easy to learn, and new employees can be fully trained to operate GameLinx in minutes.
- PlayerLinx: A comprehensive loyalty program with benefits that rival those of much larger gaming operations. It all begins with a sophisticated point of sale (POS) terminal at each of your sites which allows easy addition of new players and editing of existing members. This robust customer relations tool will inspire loyalty in players, provide promotional opportunities, increase customer play, entice new loyal customers, provide player data and reporting and can work directly with GameLinx to improve profits even more.