Gamblit Gaming and Caesars Entertainment Corporation recently announced the world debut of Gamblit's TriStation hardware. This mix of popular video games is now live at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino and will be installed at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas and The LINQ Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas in the coming weeks.
Gamblit's TriStation hardware offers a fun and engaging experience where single-players can choose from six skill-based video games that are a blend of Gamblit-created original content and popular partner games. The new TriStation will feature the following games:
- Into the Dead– Developed by PikPok, this fast-paced zombie shooter is a gamer's dream come true! A global sensation with over 72 million downloads arrives on casino floors where players shoot zombies to stay alive.
- Catapult King – Developed by Wicked Witch, this worldwide smash hit with more than 35 million downloads comes to casinos - a highly engaging physics game where consumers launch shots and topple knights to come out on top.
- Lucky Words – A Gamblit-developed word game where players use their wordsmith skills to chain letters, form words and win in quick 30 second rounds.
- Match 3volution – A Gamblit original where puzzle game lovers can put their skills to work by evolving adorable creatures in this dynamic match 3 adventure.
- Smoothie Blast – A wildly fun Gamblit match-3 title where players swipe fruit to make the best smoothies on the strip.
- Slice of Cake – A Gamblit-developed fast and furious slashing game where users slice ingredients to bake the ultimate cake.
"We are incredibly excited to launch our second line of hardware and six new games onto casino floors," said Eric Meyerhofer, founder and CEO, Gamblit Gaming. "Caesars has been a fantastic partner who understands the need for innovation and reaching new consumers already on the floor. With our great range of games at launch, we think the TriStation hardware truly offers something for everyone."
"Part of Caesars Entertainment's ongoing commitment to gaming innovation involves taking risks and investing in new product offerings that we believe give our customers original and exciting experiences," said Melissa Price, senior vice president of enterprise gaming, Caesars Entertainment. "Gamblit's TriStation game machine is an exciting venture because it's the first time that individuals can play some of their favorite video games on a casino floor."