BMM Testlabs recently announced a partnership with SeNet to complement and expand existing gaming security service offerings. SeNet specializes in information security, both for tribal gaming and government entities. SeNet's security services and product offerings are designed to help customers protect their systems, networks and data.
"We are very pleased to be able to partner with SeNet" said Travis Foley, EVP operations BMM North America. "SeNet is a highly-respected organization in the field of international security and we look forward to working closely with them to assist BMM's clients to further achieve their goals."
Services and products offered through the BMM/SeNet partnership will include:
- Security code review and vulnerability analysis;
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing;
- Information security architecture design and implementation;
- Secure application engineering;
- Compliance/regulatory review; and
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance testing.
"A partnership with BMM will help to bring our comprehensive security services to a larger clientele and we couldn't be more excited about all of the possibilities," said Gus Fritschie, SeNet's CTO. "SeNet has over 20 years of experience working with corporations and government agencies and partnering up with BMM is the next big step into offering our services to the gaming industry."