The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) recently announced that its board of the directors has elected a new slate of officers under the leadership of Tom Nieman, vice president of global marketing for JCM Global, as the organization’s president. Nieman’s position as president was not up for election as he transitions into the second year of a 2-year term, but 1-year terms were approved for:
- Vice President David Lucchese (EVP, Digital & Interactive Business Leader, Everi)
- Vice President Luke Orchard (SVP, Chief Compliance & Risk Management Officer, IGT)
- Vice President Robert “Bob” Parente (SVP, Chief Revenue Officer, Gaming, Scientific Games)
- Secretary Mark Dunn (EVP & General Counsel, Aristocrat Leisure Limited)
- Treasurer Thomas Jingoli (EVP, Chief Commercial Officer, Konami Gaming)
- General Counsel Daron Dorsey (General Counsel, North American Operations, Ainsworth Game Technology)
For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.