International Game Technology PLC (IGT) plans to present a set of world-class solutions for its gaming, lottery, interactive and betting customers at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 (ICE), February 6-8 at ExCeL London. Under the theme “Designed to Entertain,” IGT will demonstrate its commitment to creating diverse, market-attuned gaming innovations by showcasing more than 200 of its solutions in stand N3-160.
“Our ICE 2018 portfolio represents IGT’s passion for driving the player experience forward through meaningful innovation that caters to our customers’ market-specific opportunities,” said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International. “IGT will showcase market-ready products that have undergone extensive internal and external testing to help ensure their performance on casino floors. In addition, we will deliver the world debut of IGT’s CrystalDual 27/27 cabinet – a modern, internationally relevant upright cabinet that is backed with a game library that our customers can deploy with confidence. Our ICE portfolio also features mobile solutions that are designed for consumers who consistently look to their smartphones for entertainment.”
Product highlights within IGT’s ICE stand will include:
- The CrystalDual 27/27 Cabinet: IGT’s CrystalDual 27/27 cabinet will make its world debut at ICE. The hardware represents the evolution of the company’s Crystal Hardware series and gives operators a reliable, dual-screen core video cabinet option for their casino floors. The cabinet includes a range of unique features such as two 27-inch, high-definition displays, intelligent cabinet lighting, the option for bank-wide synchronized lighting, a mobile device charging port and more. IGT will unveil this product by showcasing a range of new and “Proven Performer” game themes such as the Golden Egypt, Ocean Magic, Wolf Ridge, Dancing Reels Salsa, Golden Gecko and Brilliant Fruits games. IGT will also highlight its new USwitch multi-game bundles. USwitch games are compatible with the CrystalDual 27/27 and CrystalSlant cabinets, and feature a user-friendly game selector that groups like games, making it easier for players to find games that suit their individual gameplay preferences.
- The CrystalCurve Cabinet: Featuring a 43-inch, curved, ultra-HD 4K display, the CrystalCurve cabinet is backed by a rich pipeline of core and premium game content. IGT will demonstrate core titles such as the Cleopatra Gold, Wild Fury Jackpots, Star Rise and ICY WILDS Deluxe games – each one designed exclusively for the CrystalCurve cabinet. IGT will also highlight premium, multi-level progressives on the CrystalCurve cabinets with titles such as the Fort Knox Video Slots and Fortune Gong games.
- TRUE 4D Content on the CrystalCurve TRUE 4D Cabinet: ICE attendees can enjoy the next dimension of gaming entertainment with IGT’s Ghostbusters 4D and SPHINX 4D games. Housed on the CrystalCurve TRUE 4D cabinet, the games leverage glasses-free TRUE 3D, gesture recognition and mid-air haptic technologies to deliver an award-winning multi-sensory player experience.
- Mobile Solutions Cardless Connect and PlaySpot Technology: IGT will showcase its award-winning Cardless Connect and PlaySpot mobile innovations. Both solutions are designed to enhance the land-based casino environment and give players more choices for how they enjoy their favorite casino games. The Cardless Connect technology enables casino patrons to use their smart phones to perform a variety of actions such as initiating a patron loyalty session at a slot machine, or transferring funds to-and-from a slot machine. With the addition of IGT’s Resort Wallet, Cardless Connect technology users can seamlessly initiate funds transfers between multiple casino properties owned by a single operator. The Company will also spotlight its PlaySpot mobile technology. The PlaySpot mobile solution gives players the option to wager on live roulette and baccarat games, keno, sports and more from their mobile devices from approved areas within a resort-casino. IGT's PlaySpot solution integrates with many of IGT's other casino products such as the Cardless Connect, IGT Advantage, Live Connect,and IGT Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) solutions.
- New Content for the AXXIS 23/23 Cabinet: IGT will extend its content portfolio for the internationally celebrated AXXIS 23/23 cabinet with the introduction of the new diversity HD multi-game bundles. At ICE, IGT will showcase diversity HD 5, 6, and 7 – each bundle comprising 12 player-favorite IGT titles such as the Ocean Magic, Golden Egypt and King of Macedonia games. IGT will also showcase the Money Strike game on the AXXIS 23/23 cabinet – a bolt-on progressive that will enhance IGT’s diversity HD suites 5, 6 and 7.
ICE attendees can also look forward to the following IGT solutions within IGT’s stand:
- Interactive content for the Company’s Remote Game Server (IGT RGS), including new slot games, casual games, skill-based games, and live demonstrations of a new tournaments feature.
- PowerSight technology demonstrated on the CrystalCurve ULTRA cabinet. PowerSight technology enables a player to stare at on-screen objects to unlock them in pick bonuses and other player-selectable components of gameplay.
- Glasses-free TRUE 3D titles such as the James Cameron’s AVATAR 3D Video Slots and Phoenix Rising 3D games.
- New content for the S3000 gaming machine, including the much-anticipated Money Storm linked progressive.
- Chill Gaming’s skill-based Fortunes of the Brave game and Bloomtopia game, along with IGT’s Video Reel Edge (VRE) games and Skillcade experiences such as the Race Ace Arcade game.
- The Spin-Splosion! video tournament solution on the CrystalSlant cabinet.
- IGT Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) featuring a landscape, 4K display.
- The Quasar Video Lottery Terminal (VLT), along with exciting content and the INTELLIGEN central management system.
- Leading casino management systems such as IGT Advantage, GALAXIS, System2go and Casinolink systems.
- ZEST Gaming’s multi-card bingo games.
- A new version of the industry-leading Game King video poker suite, along with new game titles such as the Five Star Poker 2.0 game.
For more information, visit www.igt.com.