The American Gaming Association (AGA) recently announced that it has added six new companies as board-level members, welcoming BMM Testlabs, Choctaw Casinos and Resorts, Golden Entertainment, GVC Holdings PLC, Paddy Power Betfair and The Stars Group to the AGA board of directors.
“More than ever before, AGA’s diverse membership reflects the broad interests of the casino gaming industry,” said Geoff Freeman, president and CEO of AGA. “Adding these six industry leaders will help our ability to serve as an effective advocate for the industry as a whole, and we’re excited to add their expertise to our board.”
- BMM Testlabs: BMM Testlabs is a highly experienced private independent gaming testing laboratory working in the gaming industry globally for over 36 years.
- Choctaw Casinos and Resorts: Owned and operated by the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Choctaw Casinos & Resorts feature a variety of gaming, hotel and resort properties throughout southeastern Oklahoma.
- Golden Entertainment: Golden Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates gaming properties across two divisions – resort and casino operations and distributed gaming. The company operates approximately 16,000 gaming devices, 114 table games, and 5,162 hotel rooms, and provides jobs for more than 7,200 team members.
- GVC Holdings PLC: GVC Holdings PLC (LSE: GVC) is a multinational sports betting and gaming group. GVC is a constituent member of the FTSE 250 with its shares traded on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. GVC is licensed to operate in New Jersey through bwin.party.
- Paddy Power Betfair: Paddy Power Betfair is one of the world’s leading sports betting and gambling operators, formed from the 2016 merger of Paddy Power and Betfair Group PLC
- The Stars Group: The Stars Group is a leading provider of technology-based products and services in the global gaming and interactive entertainment industries. Through its Stars Interactive Group gaming division, The Stars Group ultimately owns gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars and Full Tilt.
In addition to joining as a board-level member, BMM Testlabs and AGA have entered into a multi-year strategic alliance to provide the AGA and its members value through increased engagement and expertise sharing on regulatory issues. BMM has been a long-standing AGA member and actively engaged on AGA’s Sports Betting Task Force and Next Generation Gaming Policy Working Group. Through this strategic relationship, BMM will play a greater role in helping to support AGA strategic priorities, including driving an efficient regulatory reform process and supporting policies that promote industry reinvestment and innovation.
“We’re excited to be working more closely with the AGA and its membership to help advance industry priorities like regulatory reform,” said BMM Global President and CEO Martin Storm. “As our industry seeks to learn more about these new opportunities, we look forward to educating key stakeholders including regulators, legislators, suppliers and operators across the global gaming landscape.”