International Game Technology PLC (IGT) presented a diverse set of gaming solutions for its Washington-based tribal gaming customers at the 2018 Northwest Indian Gaming Conference and Expo (NWIGA) in Shelton, Wash., June 19-20. New content on the CrystalCurve Cabinet anchored the company’s NWIGA portfolio, and complemented the other presented solutions within IGT’s.
“IGT’s new CDS Class III titles on the stunning CrystalCurve cabinet are designed to extend our momentum in introducing market-attuned content to Washington. At the Northwest Indian Gaming Conference and Expo, IGT will present a compelling games, hardware, and systems portfolio that can help our tribal gaming customers throughout the region to differentiate their casino floors and advance their entertainment offerings,” said Nick Khin, IGT chief commercial officer, gaming, prior to the show.
Product highlighted within IGT’s NWIGA booth included:
- CrystalCurve Cabinet and Content: IGT showcased the CrystalCurve cabinet with Central Determination System (CDS) Class III titles such as the new Triple Fortune Dragon series with base games Unleashed, Spitfire and Gold.
- CrystalDual 27 Cabinet and Content: IGT presented a CDS-compatible CrystalDual 27 cabinet within the company’s booth. The cabinet represents the evolution of the Crystal hardware series and features dual, high-definition, 27-inch displays, the option for bank-wide synchronized lighting, a mobile device charging port, and more.
- Class II Bingo Content: The company presented new video bingo games developed on the Ascent platform with titles such as Wolf Ridge and Dancing Reels Salsa®games -- both “Proven Performer” Class III titles that have been adapted to a Class II Bingo format.
- Systems Solutions: IGT’s premier casino management system (CMS), IGT Advantage, were displayed within the company’s booth.
- TRUE 3D Content: The company displayed its eye-popping TRUE 3D technology on the AXXIS 3D cabinet with the Jurassic World 3D game.