Rymax Marketing Services has added six new brands to its portfolio of in-demand rewards products.
According to a press release, the following summer-oriented, trending products and brands are now available through Rymax:
- Durable grilling products and accessories from Cuisinart;
- Fashionable sunglasses from Quay Australia;
- Quality insulated products from Thermos;
- Iconic bicycles from Schwinn;
- Premium travel products from JetKids; and
- Dependable kitchen gadgets from Magic Chef.
In addition, earlier this year Rymax unveiled 10 new brand partnerships.Among these new partnerships are five trending fashion and accessories brands that target the Millennial player. They answer Millennials’ demands for rewards that have a high perceived value, strong brand recognition and carry meaning. These brands are:
- Lifeguard (offering accessories from popular brands: Kate Spade, Lily Pulitzer and Vera Bradley);
- Bando accessories (a lifestyle brand that is packed with style and focuses on all things fun); and
- Frye leather goods and accessories (stylish and practical premium leather goods, whose brand legacy is about helping those in need);
In addition to these brands, Rymax also has new partnerships with SLIP (maker of silk pillowcases), PMD (a premier beauty company offering smart beauty tools and skincare products), Guidecraft (a leading brand in children’s toys), Midland Radio and Kodak.
Rymax maintains more than 15,000 reward options for corporate gifting programs, incentives, sales incentives, employee recognition, loyalty programs and more. With over 400 brand partnerships, the company offers a wide variety of in-demand and motivational rewards in the categories of fashion/accessories, jewelry and watches, electronics, sports and fitness, kitchen and tabletop, children’s, home and office, travel and outdoor goods.
Visit www.rymaxinc.com for more info.