Everi Holdings Inc., (Everi or the company), presented engaging game content, innovative cabinets and integrated financial technology solutions for Class II and Class III tribal gaming operators at the Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association (OIGA) Conference and Tradeshow, in Oklahoma City, Okla., at the Cox Convention Center.
“We look forward to showcasing our newest and most innovative gaming and financial technology solutions at OIGA this year as we continue our long, successful history of support for tribal gaming operators,” said Ed Peters, executive vice president, sales and marketing prior to the show. “Our product demonstrations will feature a wide range of offerings that will keep operators’ guests engaged and entertained and help them better manage floor-wide cash access, improve cash handling, and provide data driven solutions. Put simply, our comprehensive product portfolio helps operators increase performance and efficiency.”
Highlights of the company’s gaming products and financial technology solutions displayed at the OIGA show included:
Games Product Portfolio
The for-sale Empire MPX (E43) platform is a premium, space efficient gaming cabinet now available with more than 15 game themes. E43 features a 43” 1080p HD portrait display, game-controlled lighting and a convenient charging station for mobile devices. Fu Xuan, Bai Shou Feng Xiang and Sheng Shi Gui Fei were featured on the E43 at the OIGA show along with Lightning Zap, an innovative game featuring no reels or pay tables and fast game play.
Customers had the opportunity to experience the recently debuted Buffy the Vampire Slayer game theme, based on the '90s television show, and Warner Bros.' musical Singin’ in the Rain on the E43 cabinet.
Launched in March 2018, the Empire 5527 platform is a new premium gaming cabinet that features a portrait oriented 55-inch upper display and landscape oriented 27-inch lower display. The cabinet incorporates game-specific merchandising packages featuring toppers and side LED panels. Games featured on the E5527 that were on display at the OIGA show included The Brady Bunch, based on the '70s television show; Fruit Ninja, one of the most downloaded social games of all time; and Felix the Cat, the black-and-white cartoon born in 1919 during the silent film era.
Everi’s Player Classic mechanical reel games feature eye-catching merchandising including a 55-inch sign display surrounded by backlit plexiglass and pod fillers that showcase game themes. The company showcased one of the most iconic American singer-songwriters of all time, Willie Nelson, in two games – Willie Nelson’s Shotgun Willie and Willie Nelson’s Whiskey River – on the Player Classic slot machine.
Financial Technology Solutions
Everi demonstrated a number of its intuitive and flexible financial technology solutions at the OIGA show including:
- CXC 5.0 – the newest full-service kiosk offers enhanced security features including self-frosting glass and a real-time rear view camera as well as plentiful branding and marketing space.
- VersatileXchange (VXC) – a space- and cost-efficient kiosk packed with versatility to dispense cash or tickets, issue cards, convert currency and/or configure enrollment.
- Jackpot Xpress – an easy-to-use software platform that enables floor staff to securely and efficiently process and pay jackpots using a mobile device or the JackpotXchange Lite (JXC-L) kiosk, all designed to alleviate cage lines and player wait times.
- CageXchange – a durable, space saving cash dispensing system that expedites transactions, reduces exposed cash and improves overall player experience.
- CashClub Wallet – an interactive electronic wallet that enables players to store multiple payment methods and funds and easily move those funds in, around, and out of the casino as well as manage spending limits, all aimed at creating a better user experience that supports responsible gaming.
- CashClub Concierge – a personalized cash access cage service for VIPs and high-limit room and table game players that is fully integrated with mobile tablets and POS devices via Everi’s CashClub software.