Seminole Nation Gaming Enterprise selects Wipfli/JOSEPH EVE CasinoEdge Intacct
The Seminole Nation Gaming Enterprise (Seminole NGE) recently joined a list of tribal enterprises and casinos who are using the CasinoEdge Intacct (Intacct) accounting software solution from Wipfli/JOSEPH EVE (Wipfli). In addition to CasinoEdge powered by Intacct, Seminole NGE engaged Wipfli/JOSEPH EVE to conduct a three-phase finance transformation and business process assessment.
“When searching for a modern casino-specific accounting solution to replace Microsoft Great Plains, we were focused on four functional components — world class controls, multi-entity business intelligence, process automation and a solution that was highly user friendly,” said General Manager of Seminole NGE Billie Dann. “The Wipfli team checked all the boxes with their proven Intacct accounting software.”
“Now more than ever, casinos are looking for tighter controls, real-time transaction level data across the property, plus department-level insights that benchmark performance and track growth,” said Jason Winkler, Wipfli’s senior director of business services. “Financials are becoming more than just revenue and cost measurements. It’s about leveraging data, knowing exactly where and when the revenue is being generated, and ultimately having audit-ready financials.”
Intacct software enables:
- Segmented and simplified chart of accounts with the ability to filter by unlimited variables such as location, department, project, etc.;
- Daily flash reporting delivers real-time multi-entity consolidated financials via metric-based departmental dashboards;
- Clear audit trails supported by drill-down to full digital documentation management;
- Automated workflows for bill payments, check requests and employee expenses. Mobile enabled approvals;
- Streamlined revenue audit, simply click a button to post detailed daily data from across the entire property; and
- An open API allows for full integration with all other key solutions, including Casino Cash Trac (CCT).