BMM Testlabs, he longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional, technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981, celebrated a year of success and growth at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2018.
“This year has been exceptional for BMM,” said Martin Storm, president and CEO of BMM in a prepared statement. “We’ve provided services for every major manufacturer in the world and grown significantly as a company, driving innovation across industry testing.”
Among the 2018 business highlights for BMM were:
- Major expansion within the U.S., Canadian and Australian gaming marketplaces;
- Increased business from both the Spanish and Italian gaming markets;
- The opening on a new test land in Romania;
- A whitepaper series and educational partnership with the American Gaming Association; and
- Speaker presentations at every major global gaming event this year.
Indeed, BMM experts participated in a number of G2E panel sessions as well, including “Sports betting: What are the Health Risks?,” “Customer Experience is Not One Size Fits All; Delivering Exceptional and Customized Service,” and “A Balanced Regulatory Approach in the Midst of Shifting Market Trends and Evolving Technologies.”
“We’re excited to expand across new fronts such as sports betting and the online space, both in the U.S. and Europe, with services and service that are second to none,” Storm said. “In today’s market, our partners require quality, velocity and cost efficiencies. BMM is laser-focused on bringing these three attributed to every client, every day.”
BMM employs some 300 people at 13 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.