MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts or the company) has retained TFA Capital Partners (TFA) to assist the company in identifying opportunities for sports betting partnerships with Tribal Nations throughout Indian Country. With TFA's assistance, the MGM-GVC joint venture hopes to provide Tribal Nations with a turn-key customizable omni-channel sports betting solution that includes:
- Over-the-counter sports betting, self-service kiosks and mobile sports betting products powered by the joint venture's proprietary end-to-end technology;
- Premier odds setting/trading/risk management services;
- Design, marketing and operating consultation;
- Ability to leverage the iconic MGM brand and database, which is expected to grow with the recently-announced League partnerships with the NBA, MLB, NHL and Alliance of American Football; and
- Employee training and operational readiness assessments.
"We are excited to bring TFA aboard as sports betting continues to roll out across the United States," said Scott Butera, MGM Resorts' president of interactive gaming. "Sports betting represents a significant opportunity for both the Tribal Nations and the MGM-GVC joint venture. We look forward to working with the TFA team to develop mutually beneficial relationships that offer the joint venture entry into new markets while providing our Tribal Nation partners with additional capabilities and resources to drive incremental demand to their casino properties."