Experiture, the world’s first omni-channel marketing platform designed for the gaming and hospitality industry, will be exhibiting its latest fully automated, omni-channel marketing solutions at the Casino Marketing & Technology Conference in Las Vegas, July 23-25 in Booth #314. Show attendees can discover how Experiture is empowering casino operators to design their own unique experiences for members and guests creating a 1:1 dialog that inspires engagement and interaction through omni-channel marketing, campaign management and mobile app platforms.
“As casino operators continue to look for the most advanced and simplified ways to create player loyalty and retention, we have developed a proven platform that can simplify the process across all channels allowing seamless integration with the properties current player tracking systems” said Tej Kohli, CEO at Experiture. “By targeting individual player life-cycles, gaming and hospitality marketing messages are once again being seen and not lost in the steady onslaught of generic email or direct mail communications. ”
At a glance here is what Experiture can offer:
- The world’s first omni-channel marketing platform created specifically for the gaming and hospitality industry;
- Trigger fully automated campaigns at every stage of the player life-cycle, such as: new members, birthdays, tier changes, jackpot winners and more.
- Design and broadcast Email, SMS, social media and direct mail – all from a single platform;
- Engage members with a custom designed mobile app for your property, complete with geo-fencing and push notifications;
- Deliver personalized online player portals for members and guests and;
- View and analyze campaign ROI – accurately measure offer redemptions from each marketing campaign.
Best of all, Experiture offers seamless integration with all major casino player tracking systems such as IGT, MGT, ATI and more.
Visit booth #314 to witness first-hand Experiture’s fully automated, omni-channel marketing solutions. Also, check out the video link that provides more details on how Experiture is revolutionizing casino marketing solutions: http://www.experiture.com/gaming.
“We look forward to exhibiting at the Casino Marketing & Technology Conference to share our latest innovations and facilitate constructive dialogue with other industry leaders in the gaming industry,” said Kohli.
Experiture’s experts will be available during the show to discuss attendees’ specific marketing platform needs. To schedule a meeting with Experiture during the Casino Marketing & Technology Conference, contact Director of Solutions, John Bellaud, firstname.lastname@example.org.