Ravingdashboards player development solution -- RAVING
Native-owned gaming and hospitality firm Raving, just launched the first of several dashboards to the gaming industry. The first version of Ravingdashboards is designed for player development hosts and managers and offers a wealth of information. Key components include:
- Customized solution offering managers and hosts insights into performance and to track success;
- Trend analysis (TRIPS, ADT, THEO);
- Host quotas and performance in real time;
- Player categorization and prioritization;
- Player detail and stats in one location; and
- Player investment analysis.
This is reportedly Raving's next step to provide hosts the right tools, at an affordable price, that will help their hosts move the bar. Ravingdashboards also works with the casino’s CRM system.
What makes it a sure-bet from the users perspective:
- Customized for each property;
- Easy to track individual goals;
- Managers can track their teams progress; and
- Makes calling the right person with the right offer easy.
“Our new dashboard doesn’t require clients to purchase new software or technology," said Raving’s CEO, Deana Scott. "We use what they have so they can move away from hours of compiling data, to actually making operational decisions that drive business. This is our next step to give hosts the right tools. And, we’re just starting with player development, we have the ability to customize dashboards to fit your needs.”