The speaker line-up at Casino Journal's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference, to be held November 18-20 at The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, is filling up with some of the best known experts and operators in the industry.
"This year's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference program offers attendees an in-depth treatment of top- and bottom-line building ideas across their table games operation," said Tom Esposito, group publisher, BNP Media Gaming Group, publishers of Casino Journal which produces the event. "We have assembled a first-rate group of speakers, many of whom are well-known in the table games world, and all of whom are leaders at what they do."
The list of confirmed speakers to date includes:
- Christopher Abraham, SVP Marketing, Grand Sierra Resort and Sahara Las Vegas
- Ryan Bevens, Director of Gaming Operations, Eldorado Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- Julia Carcamo, President, J Carcamo & Associates
- Dennis Conrad, President Emeritus, Raving Consulting
- Noah B. Dean, PhD., Senior Mathematics Researcher, Gaming Laboratories International
- Conrad Granito, General Manager, Muckleshoot Casino
- John Hemberger, Senior VP of Table Products, AGS
- Michael Hochman, Vice President, Casino Operations, Canterbury Park
- Mark Kelly, VP Casino Operations, Caesars Entertainment
- Zachary Levine, VP of Table Games Strategy, MGM Resorts International (Keynote Speaker)
- Bennie Mancino, Corporate VP of Table Games, Jack Entertainment
- Michael Meczka President, MM/R/C, Inc.
- Ari Mizrachi, Senior Vice President of Operations and Casino Strategy, Tangam Systems
- Paul Mollo, Vice President of Table Games, Hard Rock Casino & Hotel Sacramento (Keynote Speaker)
- Kevin Parker, Gaming Operations Manager, Western Region, Interblock USA
- Sal Piacente, President, UniverSal Game Protection Development
- Deana Scott, Chief Executive Officer, Raving Consulting
- Michael Shackleford, The Wizard of Odds
- Donald Snyder, Director of Table Games, Gun Lake Casino
- Brian Stanton, Vice President Table Games, The STRAT
- Johnny Walker, Executive Director of Gaming Operations, Muckleshoot Casino
- Bill Zender, Bill Zender & Associates (Pre-Show Workshop Presenter)
The conference will kick off Monday, November 18, with a day-long educational workshop on table game operations presented by renowned table game expert and educator Bill Zender. The main conference program will begin with an opening keynote entitled, "How MGM Uses Data to Drive Table Game Growth and Profitability," presented by Zachary Levine, VP of Table Games Strategy, MGM Resorts International, followed by two days of educational and networking opportunities.
The Cutting Edge Table Games Conference also features Casino Journal's Best New Table Games competition. Exhibitors at the conference will have dedicated "play time" during the opening night reception and all networking breaks between sessions. Qualified attendees, namely table game operators and other casino executives from across the industry, will be encouraged to participate and cast a vote. The winners of the Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be announced Wednesday afternoon, November 20.
Complete conference details and registration information are available at www.tablegamesconf.com. A limited number of sponsorships and exhibit booths are available by contacting Sean Bogle at (248) 786-1719; email@example.com and AnnaMarie McCann at (610) 436-4220; firstname.lastname@example.org.
BNP Media Gaming Group is the world's largest and most experienced gaming industry media resource and the leading producer of trade magazines, specialized conference and expos, websites, eNewsletters and targeted specialty publications serving the gaming industry worldwide.