As a part of its national Get to Know Gaming campaign and annual Responsible Gaming Education Week, the American Gaming Association (AGA) will host a panel with regional gaming representatives, academic experts and business leaders in a wide-ranging discussion on responsible gaming and efforts to advance evidence-based research on this important issue.
The event will highlight a new research fund led by the National Center for Responsible Gaming that will advance the effectiveness of responsible gaming approaches and resources amid the expansion of legal, regulated sports betting.
The panel discussion will begin at 10 a.m. PDT.
Panel speakers include:
- Sandra Douglass Morgan, Chairwoman, Nevada Gaming Control Board
- Tammi Barlow, Head of Responsible Gaming, William Hill US
- Elizabeth Cronan, Senior Dir., Gaming Policy, American Gaming Association
- Alan Feldman, Distinguished Fellow, UNLV International Gaming Institute
- Jade Luchauer, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, International Game Technology
- Virginia McDowell, Independent Non-Executive Director, GVC Holdings
- Paul Pellizzari, VP of Global Social Responsibility, Hard Rock International
- Dr. Russell Sanna, Executive Director, National Center for Responsible Gaming
- Scott Warfield, Managing Director, Gaming, NASCAR