What: FREE Webinar
When: Available On-demand Until June 10, 2021
COVID19: Casino Marketing in the New Normal
The spread of COVID-19 has compelled all casinos to rewrite their 2020 playbook. In this high-level panel you will hear how casino marketers can kick-start and rebuild customer relationships now that the post-closure phase is underway. Specific issues to be covered will include what your near-term customer re-engagement plan should look like, how relationship management and loyalty programs that were impacted by the shutdown can be retooled, and some rules of the road for casino marketers as we point toward the second half of the year. Attend this webinar for practical solutions to the following problem areas:
- Loyalty Marketing: Your loyalty programs have already been tested like never before and the hard work is just beginning. Hear what operators can do to get relationships back on track.
- Segmentation: When re-opening at limited capacity, which customer segments take priority? The risks and rewards of the options confronting marketers will be examined.
- Branding: Competition will be at an all-time high. How you stand-out in a way that will resonate with a narrowed target market could be the difference you need to reach your goals.
- Safety: Guests need to be reassured that they are in a safe, clean environment. What messages should you be sending and how should you be communicating them?
- Technology and Service: All casinos are wrestling with striking a balance between self-service and human contact. As your casino re-opens, what processes need to be reviewed and/or re-thought?
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!