Virtual Exhibitor Information
Reach Your Target Audience at Casino Journal's The Virtual Cutting Edge Table Games Conference!
Table Games provides vendors with a dedicated audience of table games operators, casino executives and distributors. Many leading companies participate in this annual event, which provides great networking and customer relations opportunities.
Casino Journal's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference features a virtual platform for exhibiting companies to connect with their target audience. Set up meetings, join discussion boards, attend sessions and reach out directly to all attendees!
Game Developers Forum
In the move to virtual, we realize that this online environment is not conducive to the Best New Table Games Competition that traditionally takes place at our in-person event, but we know how important it is to get your game noticed! Therefore we are excited to offer the Table Games Conference Game Developers Forum.
In this forum you will have the opportunity to provide a video up to 3 minutes long describing, detailing and showcasing your game. At the end of your video, the viewer will fill out a survey to provide feedback that you receive as part of the package! The Game Developers Forum will be available to all registered attendees to view and will be available through October of 2021!! Learn more here
Virtual Exhibiting - $1,500
- ¼ page ad in Casino Journal’s November issue (artwork must be received by 10/16 to take advantage of this value ad)
- Two Virtual Exhibitor Registrations
- PDF Promo Sheet and/or Video in located in Virtual Library
- Opportunity to email attendees that have opted in to receive 3rd party emails, once before and once after event by request through BNP Media
- On demand access through June 2021
- Opportunity to schedule meetings and message attendees within the Virtual Platform
- Listing in Virtual Platform to include:
- Company name
- Company logo
- Company contact information
- Social Media links
- 50 word company description
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at The Virtual Table Games Conference?