Game Developers Forum
Introducing The Cutting Edge Table Games Conference Game Developers Forum!
In the move to virtual, we realize that this online environment is not conducive to the Best New Table Games Competition that traditionally takes place at our in-person event, but we know how important it is to get your game noticed! Therefore we are excited to offer the Table Games Conference Game Developers Forum.
In this forum you will have the opportunity to provide a video up to 3 minutes long describing, detailing and showcasing your game. At the end of your video, the viewer will fill out a survey to provide feedback that you receive as part of the package! The Game Developers Forum will be available to all registered attendees to view and will be available through October of 2021!
Game Developers Forum - $1,500
- 2 Virtual Exhibitor Passes
- 3 Minute video in Developers Forum
- Feedback provided post show from survey questionnaire at end of video. Feedback will be anonymous and survey facilitated by Table Games Conference
- Survey questions only answered by qualified attendees. Qualified attendees include attendees that have no affiliation with any of the individuals or companies who are participating in the Game Developer Virtual Forum
- Video provided by Developer. Must be received by November 1st*
*Editing Upgrade available through BNP Video. Contact Jen McEvoy, 248.220.9795, email@example.com for options and pricing
- Listing in Virtual Platform to include:
- Company name
- Company logo
- Company contact information
- Social Media links
- 50 word company description
- Opportunity to email attendees pre and post show by request through BNP Media
- PDF Promo Sheet and/or Product Video in Virtual Library
- Opportunity to schedule meetings and message attendees with the Virtual Platform
- On demand access through October 2021 to full virtual platform
- ¼ page ad in Casino Journal’s November issue
(artwork must be received by 10/16 to take advantage of this value ad)